"Scryer Liege"

I buckled down and finished farming up the eyes I needed for Scryer rep. Now this transmog is complete, although I really haven't found gloves I think are that great of a match. Overlord's Gauntlets are a bit too "bright silver" as opposed to the more platinum look of the main pieces. Exalted Gauntlets are ok, but the weird pattern kind of takes over.

There are other belts I like a little more, but the pattern in the Imperial Plate Girdle picks up on the pattern in the legs/boots.

The only other cloak I liked with it was the Darktide Cape due to it being a flat gray, but I didn't care for the red and gold trim.

Item List
    Head: Helmet of the Steadfast Champion
    Shoulder: Sunsoul Pauldrons
    Cloak: Ironstar's Impenetrable Cover
    Chest: Polished Breastplate of Valor
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Tabard: Scryer's Tabard
    Belt: Imperial Plate Girdle
    Hands: Overlord's Gauntlets
    Bracers: Giantslayer Bracers
    Legs: Enchanted Thorium Leggings
    Boots: Grim Sabatons
    Sword: Beheading Blade
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of that helm model, but the rest looks pretty dope.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm the opposite, I love that helm and any tmog that uses it. It's just oozes that King of the Crusades feel.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I thought Mograine's Immaculate Might would be perfect after looking it, colors, style, everything...but WHAT is the deal with that gloss over the entire handle? It looks awful!

- - - Updated - - -

I stumbled across this NPC in Blade's Edge Mountains, who is wearing the Lightforge recolor that matches that helmet! It's black, gold, and, uh, teal?

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-06-05 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate NPCs for having lots of recolors never available for players AT especially is filled with items we've never gotten. Also mobs in TK: The Eye has a red recolor of warr T2, that would've been awesome to use for a blood knight mog!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ye, Blizzard should add the recolor feature they got in Diablo 3 to WoW aswell. Would make transmogging even more interesting as we could just change the colors to get pieces to match!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and when we're at it; make the same transmog system for WoW, no more full banks (because everyone know Void storage is far from enough!)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    Okay this sounds awesome but Y'all need to switch to Imgur so I can see these at work :P (I'ts more awesome anyways!)
    Why is Imgur more work-acceptable than Postimage?

- - - Updated - - -

And ANOTHER Lightforge recolor that matches Greaves of the Martyr from Old Hillsbrad. Found this NPC in Zul'drak while looking for an Unborn Val'kyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a dinosaur for using photobucket QQ.

If folks have other image hosting sites they want me to add in the first page I can do that. Just explain how to make thumbnails and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I wish I could have the same beard

any weapon ideas to match the level 1 set of WoD 640 armor pieces, the truesteel set with the turquoise?

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    any weapon ideas to match the level 1 set of WoD 640 armor pieces, the truesteel set with the turquoise?
    Here's what I did when I first made it. Never found a two-hander I liked with it.

Likes the colors, but god I detest that weapon model, if I want to hit people with a rock I pick up a hammer! But yeah, the best match I have seen so far though.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by PallyMogs View Post
    Here's what I did when I first made it. Never found a two-hander I liked with it.

thanks! what cloak is that?

Quote Originally Posted by PallyMogs View Post
    Blam. I buckled down and finished farming up the eyes I needed for Scryer rep. Now this transmog is complete, although I really haven't found gloves I think are that great of a match. Overlord's Gauntlets are a bit too "bright silver" as opposed to the more platinum look of the main pieces. Exalted Gauntlets are ok, but the weird pattern kind of takes over.

There are other belts I like a little more, but the pattern in the Imperial Plate Girdle picks up on the pattern in the legs/boots.

The only other cloak I liked with it was the Darktide Cape due to it being a flat gray, but I didn't care for the red and gold trim.

Item List
    Head: Helmet of the Steadfast Champion
    Shoulder: Sunsoul Pauldrons
    Chest: Polished Breastplate of Valor
    Belt: Imperial Plate Girdle
    Hands: Overlord's Gauntlets
    Bracers: Giantslayer Bracers
    Legs: Enchanted Thorium Leggings
    Boots: Grim Sabatons
    Cloak: Ironstar's Impenetrable Cover
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Tabard: Scryer's Tabard
    Sword: Beheading Blade
    Really enjoy the look of this set.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what my paladin is currently wearing. I do have the matching shoulders but these work better imo. Also showing on a male model too:

Last edited by Sett; 2015-06-12 at 03:42 AM. Reason: mogit's lighting sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    thanks! what cloak is that?
    Eldodin's Elegant Drape. BoE drop, got mine off the AH.

So, next tier is not too bad looking, atleast the Elite PvP set (love that color!). Not a fan of the Mythic set though, I actually like the color of the normal set most of the 3 PvE ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the Alliance PvP set got good color aswell! Guess it could fit nicely with 3/4 upgraded items? The colors seems to fit nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the front page:

I'm actually disappointed that the elite version got that coloration. Mythic and Elite should have a swap. Alliance got the best version imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    From the front page:

I'm actually disappointed that the elite version got that coloration. Mythic and Elite should have a swap. Alliance got the best version imo.
    I have no chance at Elite, darn. Might be able to mix it with T16 Mythic, too.

Not a fan of any of the PvE colors, but that Mythic PvE color is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic one doesn't really fit into anything we've seen before. I think the closest I've seen that green be used was... DK t12 heroic?

The other colors fit the WoD theme though. They're all (kind of) following the BS armor color palette:

edit: Ignore the one on the far left. The full set of that hasn't been released.