1. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    It's the LFR version of the Trial Of Valor raid set.

    wowhead.com/item=143521/ensemble-funerary-plate-of-the-chosen-dead
    Thanks! Is the set still obtainable?

  2. #10502
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylena View Post
    Thanks! Is the set still obtainable?
    Yeah, any boss of the raid in LFR has a chance to drop the whole ensemble.

  3. #10503
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    seeing a lot of mixed sets here that do not match, on top of 2004-2008 items paired with 2018+ design and polygon counts, it does not look good people!
    While mix-matches may not be perfect, they're approximately 3.4 bajillion times better than supremely boring complete sets. Now, sometimes one finds a truly sublime weapon/armor combo. Anything I've already seen on the front page that shows up in a mog-thread gets a hard snooze from me.

  4. #10504
    Bloodsail Admiral Gloriandus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,249
    A man can dream...


  5. #10505
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    A man can dream...

    A Phat phoenix appeared!

  6. #10506




    Anyone else escape the shackles of Blood Elf after 12 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw

  7. #10507
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Anyone else escape the shackles of Blood Elf after 12 years?
    7 years for my character, was a filthy Alliance before that..



    Posted this mog before but now it's a troll so wee woo fresh content.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  8. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    While mix-matches may not be perfect, they're approximately 3.4 bajillion times better than supremely boring complete sets. Now, sometimes one finds a truly sublime weapon/armor combo. Anything I've already seen on the front page that shows up in a mog-thread gets a hard snooze from me.
    People should enjoy what they enjoy. You are being just as condescending as the person you were replying to. It doesn't matter if someone wants to use a variety of items to create their transmog, or if they want to use a pre-made set. They're not playing for other people, they're playing for themselves. If they love how their armor looks and are proud to show it off, that's great. If the other person wants to be a jerk, let them be a jerk. There's no need to crap all over other people's taste because one single person decided they needed to state their opinion as a fact.

  9. #10509
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    31,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

    Anyone else escape the shackles of Blood Elf after 12 years?
    No...I don't think I will

  10. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    People should enjoy what they enjoy. You are being just as condescending as the person you were replying to. It doesn't matter if someone wants to use a variety of items to create their transmog, or if they want to use a pre-made set. They're not playing for other people, they're playing for themselves. If they love how their armor looks and are proud to show it off, that's great. If the other person wants to be a jerk, let them be a jerk. There's no need to crap all over other people's taste because one single person decided they needed to state their opinion as a fact.
    Well then, why not let me just be a jerk?

  11. #10511
    I am Murloc! DrMcNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Posts
    5,398

  12. #10512

    Last edited by Cocobongo; 2019-03-15 at 09:28 PM.

  13. #10513
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,882
    I would give so much for them to give us T2 with today's quality of armor. So much could be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  14. #10514
    Epic! Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I would give so much for them to give us T2 with today's quality of armor. So much could be done.
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/PbKRr





    Like this?

    I wish so badly for this style of it to be in the game, IT'S SO GOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

  15. #10515
    I am Murloc! DrMcNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Posts
    5,398
    I still find it crazy that they haven't tried to make Khadgar-style robes available to all races

  16. #10516
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Any suggestions on a replacement for the theramore tabard? or maybe some suggestions of a set that would go with it?
    Perhaps the tabard from 7th legion exalted rep to match the armour
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=160539/...the-7th-legion
    might be a bit too matchy-matchy, depending on your tastes.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  17. #10517


    Its kinda shame Blizzard still didnt allow us hide the chest piece of armor. Zandalari looks so good with those bare chest tatoos.

  18. #10518
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post


    Its kinda shame Blizzard still didnt allow us hide the chest piece of armor. Zandalari looks so good with those bare chest tatoos.
    Well, you do have the zandalari zone chest pieces, they show the whole upper body.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  19. #10519


    Overall i love Zandalari as a model for plate transomg. They are not that bulky as Draenei and Taurens, not that skinny as BE or average as Human. Pretty balanced lean athelete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Well, you do have the zandalari zone chest pieces, they show the whole upper body.
    Yep, i almost there.

  20. #10520
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    21,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    seeing a lot of mixed sets here that do not match, on top of 2004-2008 items paired with 2018+ design and polygon counts, it does not look good people!





    shield and armor are slightly off but pretty close, still annoys me a little bit it's not the exact same shade of gold, yet to find a weapon im happy with. Maybe the current season spellblade would work but ehh.

    I'm just a fan of a full set really, the TOS mythic set is one of my favorites but I used it so much im over it.

    edit- before people ask its the Theramore tabard from the mists of pandaria pre launch event
    Well, neither does mixing human and night elf items or tabard-clipping.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •