Page 11 of 187 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    You're promoting the same type of douche baggery you mock. Quit being a jackass and stay on topic for the thread.

Any news on the open beta starting or has it already?
    Fine, fine. I'll behave.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Anyone else see they added Dead Space 2 to BF3 preorder on Origin? Desperate much >_>
    After Alpha they were also offering a choice of a free game out of Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, and Mass Effect 2 to anyone that preordered and had alpha access. No its not desperate its marketing, if you pre purchase mw3 off of steam you get mw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Anyone else see they added Dead Space 2 to BF3 preorder on Origin? Desperate much >_>
    And on steam Mw3 comes with Mw1 if you pre order.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I dont see what MW3 offerings have to do with it. Must they always be brought up against one another in everything?

Games have been offering other digital games as a promotion to sell more preorders for a while now. I don't see the issue. I just hope I can gift the Dead Space 2, seeing that I already own it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I dont see what MW3 offerings have to do with it. Must they always be brought up against one another in everything?

Games have been offering other digital games as a promotion to sell more preorders for a while now. I don't see the issue. I just hope I can gift the Dead Space 2, seeing that I already own it.
    Well it's on the Origin system, no idea if they do gifting.

does anyone know if the early access to beta is limited to customers from US only? cuz i was looking at the bf3 page on origin and thats what it said... im wondering if theres been any other word on this, if not no big deal tho just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascard View Post
    does anyone know if the early access to beta is limited to customers from US only? cuz i was looking at the bf3 page on origin and thats what it said... im wondering if theres been any other word on this, if not no big deal tho just curious.
    Yep, Canada and US only

Is there any word on Sony for BF3 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevard View Post
    Yep, Canada and US only
    thats the thing.. im looking at it right now and it says

Players who pre-order the game from Origin will be granted early access to the Open Beta for Battlefield 3 when it goes live in September 2011. Early Beta access is for US PC Download customers only.

can i ask you where you got the info that canada is also included?

Deleted
    I can't waaiiitttt, my new setup (everything) hungers for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I can't waaiiitttt, my new setup (everything) hungers for it!
    I'm about two days away from completing my new system! Hopefully beta will start on the day I finish it or after!
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    I'm about two days away from completing my new system! Hopefully beta will start on the day I finish it or after!
    I order the rest of my parts this Friday :<

Tomorrow there is supposed to be some big news (beta please)

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Tomorrow there is supposed to be some big news (beta please)
    And then we dine in hell.

Also your new avatar tricked me. I had no clue it was even you posting. It reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    And then we dine in hell.

Also your new avatar tricked me. I had no clue it was even you posting. It reminds me of this:

*img*
    My disguise it be ruined!

-removed

nvm, confirmed to be fake.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 03:12 PM ----------

Here we go:
    http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta#
    Beta starts on 29th, 27th as early access.
    It's again only Operation metro on Rush mode.
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2011-09-20 at 09:59 AM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Uhhhggg

LOL at "BETA IN SEPTEMBER" then it comes out 3 days before October. So literal.

And /facepalm at fucking Op Metro. The good and the bad of that:

The Bad - Sucky suckers suck at pushing. We get stuck in the park or the metro like 90% of the time. Only ONCE did I see the other side of the metro and I was amazed! Only TWICE did I ever see the ticket area and I was breathless! Hopefully new blood Beta players will have more sense.

The Good - Its freaking BF3 again! Maybe graphic options. New blood to kill/play with. We don't get to learn any new maps, which is good because it leaves so much more untouched shit for release.

Again, anyone wanting to join up with me through Origins is welcomed to do so. My name there is Justincredible. We can rampage together and maybe push past the metro for once.

Supposedly the starting of operation metro got changed so its easier for attacking team.
    And boooo only rush metro again!

Oh nice. Maybe people will learn how to use the vehicle this time and not just herp around with it.

Also... way to ignore me last night.

Seriously looking forward to Tuesday right now. Our gaming community has played plenty of BC:2 and Vietnam over the last few months, so we'll be happy to get our grubby little paws all over this, even though EA has been a bit greedy about the whole Steam/Origin situation. When a game looks this good, I am just happy to play it and forget my gripes with EA.

I think we'll probably end up doing some multi-player commentaries once we get in. So looking forward to that.
    Last edited by RumlyD; 2011-09-20 at 02:47 PM.
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.