Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Uhhhggg

LOL at "BETA IN SEPTEMBER" then it comes out 3 days before October. So literal.

And /facepalm at fucking Op Metro. The good and the bad of that:

The Bad - Sucky suckers suck at pushing. We get stuck in the park or the metro like 90% of the time. Only ONCE did I see the other side of the metro and I was amazed! Only TWICE did I ever see the ticket area and I was breathless! Hopefully new blood Beta players will have more sense.

The Good - Its freaking BF3 again! Maybe graphic options. New blood to kill/play with. We don't get to learn any new maps, which is good because it leaves so much more untouched shit for release.

Again, anyone wanting to join up with me through Origins is welcomed to do so. My name there is Justincredible. We can rampage together and maybe push past the metro for once.
    My thoughts exactly. Oh well. Bring it on! I didn't get a 580 for nothing!

BTW, feel free to add me on Origins: nbm02ss
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2011-09-20 at 03:10 PM.

Again, anyone wanting to join up with me through Origins is welcomed to do so. My name there is Justincredible. We can rampage together and maybe push past the metro for once.
    My new machine will be finished within 2 weeks, I'll certainly be playing ASAP.

I'm a bit disappointed in the low system-reqs and recommended-reqs.
    Ohwell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed in the low system-reqs and recommended-reqs.
    Ohwell.
    Why? You've seen the game, right? It looks incredible. Just means they optimized it well... if you want to run it maxed out you're still gonna need a ridiculous rig.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Why? You've seen the game, right? It looks incredible. Just means they optimized it well... if you want to run it maxed out you're still gonna need a ridiculous rig.
    I wouldn't want anyone to max it out. I was also in the alpha, I know how well it runs.
    And no, you'd need a pretty average rig to be above recommended, so a pretty standard gaming rig will max it out in 1080p
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-09-20 at 05:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't want anyone to max it out. I was also in the alpha, I know how well it runs.
    And no, you'd need a pretty average rig to be above recommended.
    http://twitter.com/#!/zh1nt0/status/116140729864159232

Yea, no. And still pretty average.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks fabulous :O

Requiring two 580's to run on Ultra is "low requirements" ?!
    Just getting two 580's would be more than enough to buy a brand new PC.

It's definitely making me feel bad for drooling about buying a new PC with a single 580 in it.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    System Requirements (Official):

Battlefield 3 Beta: Minimale Systemanforderungen
    - CPU: 2 GHz Dualcore (Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHZ oder Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
    - RAM: 2 GiB
    - HDD: 20 GByte
    - Grafikkarte (AMD): DirectX 10.1 mit 512 MiB RAM (Ati Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 oder 6000 Serie, mit Ati Radeon 3870 oder schnellerer Leistung)
    - Grafikkarte (Nvidia): DirectX 10.0 mit 512 MiB RAM (Nvidia Geforce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 oder 500 Serie mit Geforce 8800 GT oder schneller)

Battlefield 3 Beta: Empfohlene Systemanforderungen (MEDIUM DETAIL!)
    - CPU: Quadcore
    - RAM: 4 GiB
    - HDD: 20 GByte
    - Grafikkarte: DirectX 11 mit 1.024 MiB RAM (Geforce GTX 560 oder Ati RADEON 6950)

Yea, no. And still pretty average.
    I'm failing to grasp either your point or what you're trying to say all together.

I'm failing to grasp either your point or what you're trying to say all together.
    Yeah, I don't understand what point he is trying to get across either. Anyhoo, the fact that my upcoming system (i5 2500k, GTX2600ti, 8gigram) is more than enough to run the game at an excellent framerate without stuttering of bad frame drop during heavy fights is a great thing. It's actually a great thing for a lot of people who based their systems around the 2500k (cheap and reliable? Hell yeah!)
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand what point he is trying to get across either. Anyhoo, the fact that my upcoming system (i5 2500k, GTX2600ti, 8gigram) is more than enough to run the game at an excellent framerate without stuttering of bad frame drop during heavy fights is a great thing. It's actually a great thing for a lot of people who based their systems around the 2500k (cheap and reliable? Hell yeah!)
    What?
    10char

Tempted to call troll on him. 2 GTX580s are the best you can get right now..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna have it set up pretty high too, though I only have 2 570's. My i7 2600k and 8 gigs should be plenty. I was getting max fps in alpha and it looked awesome so I really cant imagine what it'll look like turned up more. I could possibly vomit, have flashbacks and or pass out from realism!

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    That's what I was thinking but I'm so hesitant to pull that card anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm gonna have it set up pretty high too, though I only have 2 570's. My i7 2600k and 8 gigs should be plenty. I was getting max fps in alpha and it looked awesome so I really cant imagine what it'll look like turned up more. I could possibly vomit, have flashbacks and or pass out from realism!
    I think I might start having flashbacks from 'nam.

(I'm 21)

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    4 gtx580's
    and just so you guys know Tetris is a she

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    What?
    10char
    haha! Oops... got a little too excited there

GTX 560Ti
    I'm still thinking about it...

I think I might start having flashbacks from 'nam

(I'm 21)
    heh, anyone who fought in nam would have to be at least 50+ now (60+?)

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    4 gtx580's
    and just so you guys know Tetris is a she
    Gender matters online?

I think I might start having flashbacks from 'nam.

(I'm 21)
    rofl

I seriously doubt any game could make me have literal flashbacks.

I mean one time I woke up in a cold sweat when I got back because I heard explosions. I was like "WTF IS THAT WIFE?" to which she replied "it's camp geiger. they put in a bombing range while you were gone"............. "OH COOL THANKS"

But then again, I slept through a bombing at a FOB. Luckily my bro's covered me in my flak.