Deleted
    Heres my initial thoughts posted on another forum:

Well just played 3 games.

HOLY_SHIT

Really fucking nice so far.

Sounds (guns / environment etc): Really atmospheric, hearing gun snaps etc around you. Really good.
    Animations: Awesome, you kinda launch yourself over things rather than being like a jumping horse and just leaping clean over it with all your gear on.

You can see glints and sun reflections off snipers scopes in the distance which is so fucking cool.

Movement feels awesome and so do guns. Grenades arent throwable for fucking miles which is good.

Runs pretty decent, on my PC (amd phenom X2 550 @ 3.7ghz, 4 GB DDR3, HD 5750 overclocked a bit) im running with AA on and most settings max (had 2 on medium which where shadows and i think environment details or something. And was playable, some slow downs but could be due to my PC running like dick lately. Needs a good reformat as even WoW etc runs bad in places.

Really cannot complain yet seems so nice to play. Any other questions lemme know and ill find out.

Sorry for all the swearing i was pumped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I run 570 SLI and i7 2600k

I turned SLI off and it ran at 60 fps on ultra, in combat while firing, 32 person server. Zero hitches.
    cheers for the feedback, is your 2600k + 570 on stock clocks?

570 - yes

i7 - no, it's 3.8 oc

15+ Year Old Account
    Posted this on the official forum but might as well put it here too:

So I've been playing the PC beta for about 2 hours now and for those who are interested, here is my experience so far:

-First of all, the game is AWESOME.
    -Controls feel crisp, smooth and responsive
    -Hit detection is perfect
    -Weapons feel really good, sounds, recoil, accuracy, all feel perfect
    -3D spotting is much less of a problem
    -Didn't get much of a chance to test destruction since I never got to the final area (my team sucked)
    -The first area is much, much less of a cockblock for attackers
    -Controls can be customized but the interface was a little buggy still (couldn't bind to mouse buttons, cursor disappeared randomly after changing a control)
    -Russian assault starter felt a little OP but overall weapons felt quite balanced
    -I love support
    -The map is not my favourite but it's still really fun and it just makes me even more excited for the full game with all the vehicles and whatnot

I was playing on all high settings, 4x MSAA, at 1920x1200. I didn't measure FPS but it felt really smooth, no issues at all.

Playing on:
    i5 2500k @4.3 GHz
    GTX 560 ti 1GB OC'd slightly
    8GB DDR3 @1600MHz

Happy to answer any questions that I have the answer to.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    After watching some streaming I'd say the single player should be playable and even enjoyable but multiplayer is just so slow and clumsy. In game wall-hack in addition to minimap + foliage and smoke makes the game skill level to absolute minimum. Weapon models are awfully big as well.

E: I forgot no recoil whatsoever and you run as fast on water as on ground GG

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    After watching some streaming I'd say the single player should be playable and even enjoyable but multiplayer is just so slow and clumsy. In game wall-hack in addition to minimap + foliage and smoke makes the game skill level to absolute minimum. Weapon models are awfully big as well.

E: I forgot no recoil whatsoever and you run as fast on water as on ground GG
    Yeah, I can tell you've only seen videos and not actually played.

There is recoil out the butthole.

MP doesn't feel slow at all.

The 3d spotting is toned WAY down from before and is part of the game.

Foliage/smoke is part of the skill, not a detraction from it, you just have to be more cautious and aware.

I just got my key but I think the servers are getting hammered, my DL rate is 500kb/s

FOr those of you on the PC, how's the game running? Anyone with a 6950 or something similar running the game? How's it?
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question to those that are in EU.
    Have you gotten your Key yet? 2 friends of mine got 2 extra keys and 4 other friends of mine havent even gotten there keys and one of them talked to Ea with livesupport and the guy he talked to said that the early access is only for Us players....... that doesint even make any sense since many people from EU have all ready gotten there keys...
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Does anyone have a link to a good livestream?
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Home for lunch still no key... o EA how do you manage to screw up this badly

Deleted
    Yeah, I can tell you've only seen videos and not actually played.

There is recoil out the butthole.

MP doesn't feel slow at all.

The 3d spotting is toned WAY down from before and is part of the game.

Foliage/smoke is part of the skill, not a detraction from it, you just have to be more cautious and aware.
    Recoil there is no remarkable one.
    MP may not feel slow it but it slow compared to any fast paced FPS.
    3d spotting have no place whatsoever in any FPS. Sniper+3dspotting+foliage and smoke=yeah

I feel like the weapons are doing way too much damage and are way too accurate. If somebody has you in their scope - you are dead.

I don't rage much in games but this is making me see red:

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I feel like the weapons are doing way too much damage and are way too accurate. If somebody has you in their scope - you are dead.
    Sometimes when I die I just go "wtf man, this isn't hardcore" but then I guess they are attempting a more realistic feel. People I shoot die just as fast so I have no complaints really.

@Silent:

There is massive and realistic recoil. Ever shot an M4, Ak or an M16? It's pretty damn identical to in game. And as far as 3d spotting, it's nerfed way down to an acceptable level (can't spam it) but yea, that is one of the things I dislike about the BF series. It should be exclusive to only snipers, not anyone hitting Q.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-09-27 at 07:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I quite like it. A solid median between normal and hardcore from BC2, in which I found both modes to have pretty extreme damage models. Too few shots in hardcore, too many in normal. It feels pretty much perfect in beta, to me.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Have to download the beta when I get home another 3 hours till then though

G dammnit. Has anyone been able to install the new AMD drivers?

WHenever I try downloading them they keep conflicting with CCC. WHy can't there just be a button in CC that says download latest drivers? sigh.
    I remember it all too well

I am getting an EA error when launching the beta, anyone else getting that?

Deleted
    Oh man, this game rocks. It runs silky smooth graphic wise, just the server lag is unbearable.

Just saw a level 21 in game. He went 39 and 2.

So.... he must be really ​good.

Just saw a level 21 in game. He went 39 and 2.

So.... he must be really ​good.
    Or people are really bad =\

Anyone have results on what the 560Ti can run? 1920x1080