12 Nefarian kills, 12 Prince kills. No Ashkandi, no Gorehowl. Sadness... next week again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scapp View Post

wtb conquest points...
    love your set!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    12 Nefarian kills, 12 Prince kills. No Ashkandi, no Gorehowl. Sadness... next week again.
    Id get a move on. i have a feeling that when they bring the next Xpack they are gonna change Kara and remove the instance completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    surprised not too many people wear tier 5 destroyer. it especially looks SICK on dwarves.
    What's with you popping into the transmog sets talking about full sets of armor? Aren't your troll threads doing it for you anymore?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    love your set!!!
    Thank you! Means a lot. I wish I could get Conquest points easily to obtain it ingame.. Might have to just wait until next expac :P

I would use teir 3 definitely and probably season one also. Both of those look pretty unique.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindman213 View Post
    Id get a move on. i have a feeling that when they bring the next Xpack they are gonna change Kara and remove the instance completely.
    The stuff that's happening in Karazhan on the ptr is just Blizzard mocking the dataminers. They'd never remove an entire instance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tablespecd View Post
    I would use teir 3 definitely and probably season one also. Both of those look pretty unique.
    Season one? You mean the recoloured T4, how is the unique?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scapp View Post
    Thank you! Means a lot. I wish I could get Conquest points easily to obtain it ingame.. Might have to just wait until next expac :P
    Yes, it's a damn shame they removed the option to trade VP for CP.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

heres mine!! I really want the 2h from 10m togc but it hasn't dropped yet ;(

"I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom... For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!"- Ultraxion
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adno/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    I've been trying to find a set that looks like it thematically "fits" undead warriors, and the closest I've been able to find is the T10 set, which really isn't quite what I had in mind...any thoughts?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:45583:45208
    what I'm using on my Forsaken Warrior who is single-minded fury atm
    still need breastplate and helm from Trial of the Champion normal and shoulderguards and boots from heroic Trial of the Champion
    It's a royal pain in the butt to get because you can't solo the jousting portion so I have to bug a friend to come help get past that portion.
    warrior is Morrgomir-Ysera on the US Armory
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Deleted
    Here is mine, waiting on the gloves ( rly hard to find boe craftables from TBC if any1 on stormscale here can make them respond :P)
    Also the "rule" for proper mogging as set up by Mike Preach and Ghost in their PGshow for not having more than 2 items from same set is followed here so this was a bitch to match up together xD

- - - Updated - - -

rep brah, this is truely gr8, i cant seem to find those shoulders though, i only found red and green glow ones
    Last edited by mmoc018d16dc84; 2013-12-15 at 05:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Duel Gurth Raidfinder.
    Ulduar 25 Warrior tier lookalike.
    Royal Qiraji Belt.
    Sexy Warrior beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    I came across this amazing art yesterday:

And now I'm trying to create a transmog inspired by that. Any suggestions of pieces I can use?
    dont know if anyone responded to this one but maybe try

this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

Duel Gurth Raidfinder.
    Ulduar 25 Warrior tier lookalike.
    Royal Qiraji Belt.
    Sexy Warrior beard.
    awww how cute. did you know that beards also come in man size? lol

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    dont know if anyone responded to this one but maybe try

this

- - - Updated - - -

awww how cute. did you know that beards also come in man size? lol
    Thanks! Looks similar to some sets I tried out. I was thinking about incorporating some of the T16 pieces in the mix (the ones without lasers, at least).
    Last edited by Darklurker; 2013-12-17 at 04:58 PM.

Full Relentless minus belt/boots (random drop from VoA:[). Dragonscale Encrusted Longblade from Sunwell, Trophy Tabard of the Illidari, Bulwark of Azzinoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Thanks! Looks similar to some sets I tried out. I was thinking about incorporating some of the T6 pieces in the mix (the ones without lasers, at least).
    was looking in wowmodelviewer for some similar haircuts, but orc females dont get a full head of hair unless its scraggly looking, maybe some better hair options with the redesign

heres what envisioned the end product to be
    Last edited by BossManRoth; 2013-12-17 at 01:50 PM.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a design for a Mountain King. Probably what I'd be using if I'd ever switch back to SMF.
    What do you think?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6:103787:14866
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Here's a design for a Mountain King. Probably what I'd be using if I'd ever switch back to SMF.
    What do you think?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6:103787:14866

Realy like that set, but while i like KTs axe, i think the Notched Cobalt War Axe (Blacksmithing), Lionhead Slasher (ToC) or the Troll Chopper (Northrend randomdrop) would be even closer to the artworks

Just realized, I can post pictures now!

Last edited by mmocaa4fa89414; 2013-12-17 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post

Full Relentless minus belt/boots (random drop from VoA:[). Dragonscale Encrusted Longblade from Sunwell, Trophy Tabard of the Illidari, Bulwark of Azzinoth.
    Not really a fan of Pandarens, but this mog looks amazing on one... very nice!
    Maybe switch to a slightly bigger sword though

Deleted
    My newest transmog..

Exalted set

Black temple Shoulders

Tabard of Achiever

Lionheart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    You can go to the blood furnace for the little brother of gorehowl until you have gorehowl: www.wowhead.com/item=24394