Quote Originally Posted by Cadith View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/r9jlz

Nearly made my 2 sets, altho i'd much pref T2 for my Dps kit so until i've farmed it i'll just use T4, and i rly need better weps so i don't have to use that blue mace but otherwise i enjoy them
    What is that mace and where did you get it?

I decided to go for the WOTLK PvP look, not a lot of mix and matching...but I quite like it.

Full Wrathful Gladiator Set with a Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (arms spec)

So im currently farming T1/T2 and their Recolors coz im so unlucky at getting the real versions (will switch once i get full T1/T2)

So im looking for a nice Greenish or just absolute beast of a 2H Axe/Mace Im thinking T2 for PvE Arms and T1 for PvP Arms so a nice 2H Wep to go with that any of Sword/Mace/Axe for that is cool coz im a Human.

Currently toying around with some of the funky weps from TBC Heroics, like Reaver of the Infinities.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=31062 is the ultimate weapon if you're going for a full green set, it works wonders with the T2 or T5 recolours. The Brutal 2h axe also has a nice green to it if you can stand the way it looks.

As for green maces I'm not too sure of any off the top of my head.

Deleted
    haha cool, looks like i'll sadly have to do some SMV quests >.>

haha cool, looks like i'll sadly have to do some SMV quests >.>
    I did the chain recently on my Hunter for the bow, it only takes about half hour to do now since you one shot everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    my newest 85, another warrior and here's his mog'd set

the 2hander is just the mace from well of eternity and unmogged for now, hopin to get gurthalak soon.

T4 pvp helm, t5 pvp shoulders, chest, hands, legs, crustacean stompers, and i forget the name of the belt, drops off Talon King Isis or whatever his name is in sethekk halls
    bro that looks like the S1 helm,s3 shoulders,s3 gloves and boots,"pvp sets" i'm 100% sure that is not the brutal "s4"pvp helm.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    bro that looks like the S1 helm,s3 shoulders,s3 gloves and boots,"pvp sets" i'm 100% sure that is not the brutal "s4"pvp helm.
    Essentially it is, but you can get the pieces on the Isle of quel'danas with t4/t5 tokens

Deleted

Krashie Ravencrest. I need new design for 2H-mace.. any idea peeps?
    Last edited by mmoc5f651aac41; 2012-08-26 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Essentially it is, but you can get the pieces on the Isle of quel'danas with t4/t5 tokens
    yeah i know you can buy s1-s3 pvp sets there.i was just saying,you mog set is s1 helm and the rest is s3.

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post

Krashie Ravencrest. I need new design for 2H-mace.. any idea peeps?
    the level 60 marshal 2 handed pvp mace might look good with that set.its easy to get and def an upgrade over the maces you have now.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the level 60 marshal 2 handed pvp mace might look good with that set.its easy to get
    No it isn't? It requires you to have an old school rank of 8 or up to use as transmog, not that easy to attain (impossible even for most).
    Last edited by Grapefruitsnz; 2012-08-27 at 02:47 AM.

Deleted

Kind of a transmog, looks beast IMO. Just got the Ulduar weapon from xt 10 hm so using that along with a new belt I got off the AH for like 70g as I felt the heroic blue one from DS was too big and was over shadowing my Tabard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    No it isn't? It requires you to have an old school rank of 8 or up to use as transmog, not that easy to attain (impossible even for most).
    then get the level 60 2 handed mace "pvp" that anyone can get.yes its easy to get and would match his armor set.

then get the level 60 2 handed mace "pvp" that anyone can get.yes its easy to get and would match his armor set.
    Yes, the item itself is easy to get. To transmog it however, you still must have attained the rank of 8 or higher in Vanilla PvP.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said and Shadow-cleave reiterated, you need a high enough old school PvP rank to Transmog it.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A8n/advanced

Still a work in progress. 2h used is Untamed Blade, eventually Ashkandi. SMF Fury uses double Vanilla Quel'Serrars.
    Last edited by Bethrezen; 2012-08-28 at 04:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the big bump but I figured this thread was the best place to post.

Basic IMMA DK set:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thslash/simple

With the rare 2hand sword off of Aurius Rivendare (35 runs, was very surprised to see it drop!) The vast majority of the xmog pieces from ICC 25 H I have gotten were from just asking the person who won it if I could have it. Won 1 piece myself and 1 piece nobody else wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted

I finally consider this one finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind linking the boots, pants and gloves? And what's that chest?

Very nice, I don't mix and match any gear- just boring tier sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Mind linking the boots, pants and gloves? And what's that chest?

Very nice, I don't mix and match any gear- just boring tier sets.
    I'm using the Deepholm quest rewards for the boots and gloves, but I'm gunna be linking the combo that's obtainable even if you've already done those quests.

There we go.

Edit: Oh, the shirt doesn't really matter. It's a remnant of the previous version of this set. ^^'
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2012-09-16 at 09:12 PM.