This is the set Im currently using on my warrior. The head, hand, shoulder, and feet pieces are no longer available in the game, atleast in that color. Im using the grand marshal's replica glaive and cata questing gear for the chest, waist, and legs.

What do you guys think of my transmog? Worked hard to get a Yellow Plate set and only used Helm and Shoulders from DS LFR.

TEH CANADIAN DRAGON

TEH DRAGON MARSHALL

BONUS

Last edited by Flakstorm; 2015-11-17 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    My little ugly undead woot pictures are super lagre... sorry about that link http://imgur.com/a/nhvB2

Last edited by mmoce043f44c28; 2015-11-17 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Gotta represent the tribe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzo View Post
    Gotta represent the tribe
    Love it! Just having some issues pinpointing the leggings, the pics are a tad small. Are they one of the WoD leveling options?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenDoingIt View Post
    A couple of sets Ive been using lately, usually go with the Vrykul/Viking looking ones.
    I have yet to found a 2h weapon to be really happy with, Armageddon fits colourwise but it.is.so.freaking.huge and the Keen Edge in the picture is what Im going for until they release something more Vrykul/Viking inspired!

I would love to use the Aegis of the Scarlet Commander and Kings Defender on the Scarlet Dragoon but as Blizzard made that Shield Unavailable its not possible, so sad I didnt keep it and I havnt been lucky with Kings Defender.
    nice man, really like the Viking looking one. Which boots do u use for the set? thanks

10+ Year Old Account

Datamined warrior tier icons from wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post

Datamined warrior tier icons from wowhead
    Not warrior tier. Every armor class has a set of vrykul armor. Its just NPC gear that we'll be able to get, like the blackrock armor. There is no warrior gear datamined yet.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Still waiting on Onyxia sword to drop so tinyaxeofderp meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Still waiting on Onyxia sword to drop so tinyaxeofderp meanwhile

If you want the wowhead.com/item=49299/keen-obsidian-edged-blade may i say that the old MC drops the original aswell which is the same color and all but you get more chances cause its share loot table through 5 bosses (http://www.wowhead.com/item=18822/obsidian-edged-blade# here you go ).

Deleted

Last edited by mmoce15c331a73; 2015-11-25 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Not warrior tier. Every armor class has a set of vrykul armor. Its just NPC gear that we'll be able to get, like the blackrock armor. There is no warrior gear datamined yet.
    That looks exactly like a diablo 3 barb set. It does look good tho

What xmog set is this? Looks pretty neat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sadycus View Post
    What xmog set is this? Looks pretty neat
    Not sure if you're asking about mine, but it's:

Head: Hateful Gladiator
    Shoulders: DS Normal tier shoulders
    Chest, Legs: Firelands HC
    Hands: Can't remember the name, they're from Culling of Stratholme (I've been farming the sword from the final boss on normal)
    Feet: I've changed them since the pic
    Weapon: Warmonger

So I'm trying to come up with a Christmas themed transmog for my night elf male warrior (red-green or white-red). So far I just made a mess with the T5 (Destroyer) and the recolor. Any recommendations to help me out?

Have they said if we'd get access to Pally and dk starting hear inLegion? It's not class restricted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Have they said if we'd get access to Pally and dk starting hear inLegion? It's not class restricted.
    Class halls are all class restricted. No one else can enter.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg