Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I shave my face and chest only. I trim my armpits and downstairs. I use hair removal cream on my ass beard and my balls (every so often, it burns like hell) but never fully shave coz I feel like a child then. An ex made me keep myself shaven down there and I hated it, so much time and effort to keep it clean shaven and you you're one slip away from slicing your manlihood in half. She gave up when she realised trim>stubble+rash
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trim the neck after September. Face cept the goatee after march. And if my girl wants something else shaved/trimmed, she needs to convert a smooth skinned gay male. Ima dude I have body hair, it's there for a reason.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Everything that gets sweaty...even if its just for my own comfort.

Deleted
    I honestly don't get the whole swimmers thing. Just because they swim they're allowed to shave, but if the rest of the world does it's wrong? Guess I shouldn't have given up on swimming if it provided me with an excuse to look presentable...

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
    If they call the full shave there a 'Brazillian', then I assume the little strip of hair that looks like a Hitler mustache on your crotch is called 'The boy from Brazil'?
    Ow yeah, I went there
    To be sincere, I never had one of those. It's waaay to much work, to shave it carefully to keep it straight, and then trim the top... it's easier to just shave everything.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    How does it make things easier. A day or 2 later it is prickly and my girlfriend doesn't find that pleasant. I used to shave down there but my girlfriend has asked me not to.
    Then you shave it again. Use a new razor and some hair conditioner, it's what I do and I don't get any rash. And I shave pretty often, since I have pale skin and very dark hair. If the hairs are short, it should be quick and not need more than one pass of the razor to remove it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Not the most fair comparison but yeah...
    None of these guys are very hairy. They all seem well groomed. I believe that if you're constantly shirtless with several TV cameras pointing at you and broadcasting your shirtlessness to millions of people, you'd prefer to be well groomed too. =P

Deleted
    Alright, but how much hair is TOO much? I'm quite hairy on nether parts and armpit but very few on chest etc..

I shave what I can, most hair especially when it gets long bothers the piss out of me, so its good shaving arm pit and lower areas, you don't get an itch or sweat as badly or retain a bad odor as much either, makes cleaning all around simpler to. For all those who might say"Men who shave are unmanly" If this is all that defines you as being a man, then you must not have much going for you >.>.

Only little teenage girls or young woman want a man to shave real woman don't care because men have hair ...and woman want men ...so no I dont shave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    My neck. Other than getting rid of the disgusting neckbeard hair, I am a yeti.
    Neckbeard
    S;G avatar
    /brofist

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Then you shave it again. Use a new razor and some hair conditioner, it's what I do and I don't get any rash. And I shave pretty often, since I have pale skin and very dark hair. If the hairs are short, it should be quick and not need more than one pass of the razor to remove it too.
    Yeah but.... oh bollocks to it, I'm just too damn lazy to shave every day/every other day down there! ;D

I keep the downstairs and beard trimmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    None of these guys are very hairy. They all seem well groomed. I believe that if you're constantly shirtless with several TV cameras pointing at you and broadcasting your shirtlessness to millions of people, you'd prefer to be well groomed too. =P
    I meant that comparing a man to a kid that looks young even for his age wasn't a good comparison :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Trimmed yes, but fully shaved? o.O
    I too like my boys to have their nether parts fully shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I meant that comparing a man to a kid that looks young even for his age wasn't a good comparison :P
    Yeah, this too. I think the guy just used Justin Bieber because he's the example of "girly" boy who's the most popular nowadays. Even though he isn't that girly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    That comparison is so flawed that its funny. If you want to use extremes, how about:

vs
    How much Chuck Norris vs

Deleted
    I really don't get how so many have a problem with hair and shave their entire body....it's just hair.

I pull my beard out one hair at a time. That way it's shaped exactly how I want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shave sideburns, moustache, & balls. Trim the upper naughty bits. Girlfriend likes it that way. I leave my goatee cause I look like I'm 14 without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

10+ Year Old Account
    oh I think you know....
    Haters gun be hatin'