Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I shave my beard, simply because it grows in spots, and looks insanely stupid, hoping it soon will stop being stupid and grow "normal".
    Other than that i trim the nether regions, will never shave it, tried once, never gonna do that again! It was itching like forever! And looked stupid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trimmed downstairs with balls shaved. I tried shaving full once or twice and it was awful

Deleted
    Alright I guess we can all agree then, that trimming is the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Alright I guess we can all agree then, that trimming is the way to go.
    Haha nope, I do not agree (as shown from my previous posts). But I also don't chase after bears or cubs. Eww.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Scrotum is a must as I think its disrespectful and unreasonable to expect someone to enjoy them haired. Shoulders and back simply because it is naturally hairy and I have more than enough on my chest which I incidentally buzz down to a #2 or #1 on the clippers about once a month. Also you don't have to shave it but keep your taint hair trimmed down so that it can lay flat. Just looks better nice and tidy. The hair around your nether region should follow the shape of your body's natural curve, not fluff out with the exception of the area directly above the package.
    ^ This right here

Dunno how one can shave their Scrotum, every time I've done it they itch for days on end not to mention I am petrified of cutting them with the razor.
    Also how do you manage to hit that little patch of hair between the scrotum/shaft with a razor ?

---------- Post added 2011-08-24 at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    As a man, no it isn't.

If you're shaving your armpits as a man, and you aren't a swimmer, then you need to stop.
    Everyone will just secretly make fun of you.

OT - my face and my nuts
    I think they meant to say "trimming"
    I personally don't like it when my pit hairs exceed 2 inches so I shave them down to 1 inch about every 2 months

Of course I am naturally quite hairy so hygiene alone is reason enough for me to keep my entire body neatly trimmed

Quote Originally Posted by ironfang View Post
    ^ This right here

Dunno how one can shave their Scrotum, every time I've done it they itch for days on end not to mention I am petrified of cutting them with the razor.
    Also how do you manage to hit that little patch of hair between the scrotum/shaft with a razor ?[COLOR="red"]
    Skill.

Just skill.

But seriously though, it's not hard. Just run the razor through it as if it were your face.

Face and sometimes the nether regions. It really depends on what she wants, because I seriously don't care about it. I generally shave it all when I first meet her though.
    =P

Deleted
    .. shave?

I trim my both my beards from time to time, but that's it. Men have hair, deal with it or go lez.

I shave my face regularly, I'll trim my armpit hair when needed( which is usually when it can take out someone's eye when I lift my arms), and I do keep my groin trimmed but not completely shaved.

I've never let a woman dictate what and where I shave and I never will. I had one try though, she said I looked like an animal, so I said her blonde hair and fake tits made her look like a whore. Californian women are hilarious like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i haven't shaved my entire life. I am the one and only yeti.

When a wild forum troll appears