Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mostly just face. I'm not that hairy.

Deleted
    Shaving, what is this shaving you speak off?! I trim, the majority of my body when needed. Luckily I don't have to do that all too often with my thin hair type.

Actually, now that I read a few of the replies... I don't trim a lot of areas. They never occurred to me as trim worthy... or necessary.
    Last edited by mmoc66d44c450f; 2011-08-20 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Lastly, I put forth a challenge to everyone who doesn't shave their armpits to try this one time. Use a beard trimmer to trim your entire armpit. Use a medium or high setting so you still have a layer of hair but you no longer have stranglers all over the place. (1/2" is ok) Do NOT shave it with a razor or use a trimmer without a guard. If you do this, the pits of your shirts are going to visibly appear wet from absorbing sweat. We do need some hair to absorb sweat but you don't need 3" of hair to absorb it. Having excess hair there actually prevents your deodorant from contacting your skin, making it far less effective. Just do one armpit for the test so you can compare the two but I'm almost certain that you will like the results and end up doing the other one. I've read several comments in here that have sworn off shaving their pits because they didn't do it right. If you do it my way though, you will most likely like the results. (If not, it will grow back. Nothing to lose) Or are you too much of a girly man to accept my challenge? (see wut i did there)
    I realized this one week when I noticed my BO was way worse than it had ever been, and I'm never the smelly sweaty kid, I'm too skinny for that. Deodorant wasn't doing anything though. I trimmed and it definitely helped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trim lower area.
    Shave face and neck.
    Trim chest.

shaved stache (I can't grow a beard, I know, sucks) and trimmed nether regions. Everything else seems unnecessary to me.
    Last edited by ardipithecus11; 2011-08-20 at 08:39 AM.

Deleted
    both heads

Deleted
    Can anyone explain to me how to go about shaving the balls?

How do you shave without slitting them open and having your ball fall out? Sorry for that mental image but that's what is stopping me from even trying. Do you wait until your balls go tight or loose?

Personally i don't wet-shave anything cus it's not worth the discomfort (get really bad dry skin). I use an electric shaver to keep the beard from taking over my face. Use another electric shaver to get rid of the pubes around the nob but like i said, too terrified to go near the balls.

EDIT: would never even think of shaving the armpits, surely one of the privileges being a man is that this isn't socially expected of you.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvos View Post
    both heads
    if both heads need shaving.. i would worry
    Last edited by mmocdcc4b01714; 2011-08-20 at 09:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing.
    Actually I look like Bin Laden (My girlfriend don't likes it very much :'( ).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how to go about shaving the balls?

How do you shave without slitting them open and having your ball fall out? Sorry for that mental image but that's what is stopping me from even trying. Do you wait until your balls go tight or loose?
    Comb like this in combination with an electric razor. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ine=1272214512

Deleted
    I trim le pubes, my ass is always fully shaven(you never know!) my face and neck. Thats about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    I'm not a man myself, but I do ask for my boys to have their nether parts fully shaved. Makes everything easier.
    How does it make things easier. A day or 2 later it is prickly and my girlfriend doesn't find that pleasant. I used to shave down there but my girlfriend has asked me not to.

So for me, face only. (As I have no real chest or back hair... genetics!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Face (Until I figure out how to look awesome with a beard), netherparts and pits.
    ofc.
    Pits? Why would you shave your arm pits? o_O
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2011-08-20 at 10:14 AM. Reason: edit! ;D

Downstairs

10+ Year Old Account
    How does it make things easier. A day or 2 later it is prickly and my girlfriend doesn't find that pleasant. I used to shave down there but my girlfriend has asked me not to.
    HA! I saw this on page 1 too. No, not going to happen.

As to the OP, I trim up the wedding vegetables, shave face and nipples. Other then that I'm pretty hairless so kudos to genetics.

TMI? Too bad, on topic is on tpoic =P

got a little bit of beard, usually goes a few days between shavings on that, and the mustache aswell, armspits.. no, just no, if i wanted everyone around me to believe i was a homosexual, i`d do it, as for the nether area, yes, the girlfriend doesnt like the jungle, neither do i :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    if i wanted everyone around me to believe i was a homosexual, i`d do it,
    Why would you do it even if no one thought you were homo? Armpit hair is very useful.

Deleted
    to have more tahn 10 characters >>My kneels

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatseeker View Post
    I must ask, what's a 'kneel' YO?

I'm blending a leg into a knee and heel in my mind and it just hurts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatseeker View Post
    Your kneels? what are kneels? Knees? Do you have hairy knees?

Man this is an interesting thread

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    I must ask, what's a 'kneel' YO?

I'm blending a leg into a knee and heel in my mind and it just hurts.
    Haha i was also thinking either knee or heels but i left heels out...

Im motherfucking proud of my chest hair, back hair, belly hair. Im a gorilla, and im not shaving it for nobody. I'll shave my beard from time to time, and i keep my junk's bits under control so its not a flipping jungle. But if a lady wants a hairless ape, i tell them to get a 10 year old boy. I love my hair.

Deleted
    cmon guys its the 21st century , you got to keep the downstairs in check otherwise its gets outta control