Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Considering the ptr isnt out yet and most of this is under discussion I wouldnt judge the changes yet until they are playable. As for the final response. Its just hinting even more at a new expansion! (I can feel it.) : D

Deleted
    they'll ruin it, they usually do. They have great ideas and then fail at implementing them well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForThis View Post
    Can't say i didn't like the old style of old Alterac Valley but ressurecting it is not such a good idea...can you imagine trying to get the 25conquest points from the random bg daily and getting stuck in av for 15 hours? Now we say we miss the old AV but back in vanilla/TBC people keep moaning about the av because a single bg could last for even 24 hours+ and AV was full of bots and everyone who played in vanilla or tbc can agree with me that a av had at least 20 bots afking in starting caves.
    Well then take av out of the daily random bg cycle, and really far back standing in the start cave wouldn't have any benefit because in Av you got the honor from being in the zerg and getting HKs this botting is more a result of the curent av... much honor for a BG that can take very short time to finish and where afk players are mostly non important for the victory or out of sight. I don't understand the reasons mentioned why they can't bring it back and about that scripted shit...For me its like they refuse to take the blame for making it bad, like a CEO who says na whats gone is gone, even it was better back then, that would undermine my authority to return. 25 Conquests points, really? If you get your items only through this then better try arena 3v3... would that 25 Points not feel much more accomplished when winning long av then just npc kill rush ? And you got always the opportunity to leave bg wait 15 mins and take another random bg or even take the weekend bg.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    People still use the original bags and don't use a one-bag mod?

Deleted
    I would love to have another place to go apart from Orgrimmar/Stormwind. Perhaps something like Dalaran again, Dalaran was such a charming place with an amazing atmosphere (if you had the right computer so it wouldn't be lagging all the time) and I would love to see a neat little area like this again. It was even a nice place for roleplayers, what with open little restaurants and inns with interactive chairs and benches. I love going back to Dalaran, but it's so deserted these days... It's just not the same.

And as long as I get to use my hunter T10 once again with this transmogrification stuff, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    they'll ruin it, they usually do. They have great ideas and then fail at implementing them well.
    Like what? I'd say most features that have been put in were pretty good.

1. Dungeon Finder - Pretty much used by everybody now. There are a few complains about the vote-to-kick system, but its design still works.
    2. Valor/Justice points - The old system was an improvement over badge of justice which was an improvement over simple rep grinding.
    3. Dailies - A nice way to throttle rep grinding.
    4. Reforging - Reduces the penalty of non-optimal gear.
    5. More health - So healers aren't playing darts, and a mistake isn't always fatal
    6. Loot rules - Remember when everything was round robin?
    7. Refundable/soul bound tradable - helping those situations where a mistake about gear was made.
    8. Pet/Mount collection - helping to avoid taking up so much space... the void storage is just an extension of this.

Quote Originally Posted by muran View Post
    ^this exactly, wouldn't you be pissed off if your farming on lets say your mage for a T2 set and stuff for lets say a hunter drops on every boss (and you have a hunter!) you just did 1 run that didn't drop anything for your current character but it did for one of your other ones... and then probably when you go and farm it on your hunter none of those items will drop again... the frustration alone would be horrible.
    You can't be serious. Neither of you two whining about this can be. Any gear you want for whatever character that isn't a BoE, has to be farmed for. I can't do FL runs on my pally expecting to boost my mage up with pretties (I do like the looks of the FL gear). There have been plenty of times people have switched out characters just because they wanted/needed a certain drop off of a boss, this is in current and old old tiers when they were missing set pieces they had always wanted. Why should that change now? Should I expect my warrior to have levels granted to him because when transmorgrifying comes out I want to make him the most FAAAAABULOUS belf male ever? Why should I have to level a character that I want to make pretty? That's such bullshit! I've already leveled other ones! I just want to make him pretty, why can't I make him pretty without absolutely no effort on my part???????

so basically what their saying is... well add this cool feature where you can change your gear to give it a different look! but you will have to farm it all again, because we didnt tell you 5 years ago that you would need to save your gear because in 5 years youd need it to change the looks of your current gear coz we couldnt think of any cool item sets the those following 5 years .... awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sillverhair View Post
    so basically what their saying is... well add this cool feature where you can change your gear to give it a different look! but you will have to farm it all again, because we didnt tell you 5 years ago that you would need to save your gear because in 5 years youd need it to change the looks of your current gear coz we couldnt think of any cool item sets the those following 5 years .... awesome
    Because I'm sure that 5 years ago they knew they were going to add a Transmogrifer in patch 4.3.

I honestly think requiring a person to have the armor set in order to transmogrify it is stupid. It basically means the only people who will ever get to use it are incredibly high level characters who grind the raids with one or two of their friends. I was hoping maybe Blizzards was finally doing something for the roleplaying community since those people aren't as hardcore about leveling their characters as other. Lo and behold, it's another shot to the nuts to roleplayers, telling them that they can either be carried through a raid at the appropriate level/they can level grind to get the gear/they can just not benefit from the service at all. This new feature was going to make me want to start playing woW more and I would have considered playing it alongside Old Republic. Now WoW can officially go screw itself. I'm uninstalling and quitting this garbage as soon as Old Republic hits shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    Explain to me how having 80 slots per character instead of 80 slots for 10 characters is a FAIL.
    Simple, every character of yours already has his own bank, there is no need for 80 additional slots for every single one of them and truth be told you wont be maining all your characters so only a few will collect enough sentimental value items that you would put into the void storage. They should make everything regarding characters on a single server account wide. Looking at my main that started in 2005 and all his achievements, I can't be arsed to switch him for another character simple because I will not have all the loot involving the achievements.

Every of my characters is still me, so why shouldn't I be able to share my past experience with every single one of those characters.

Deleted
    Generic whiney ass comment about how I hate this new idea and how I'm threatening to unsub if Blizzard don't take it out of the game because the whole fucking world revolves around me.

Good, they're not allowing ridiculous outfits like frying pans and fish for weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Blink, turning a joke thousands of people have already said into a picture!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the DK starter set all I did was say I lost it can I have it back. If you go to ask a question You can make up a ticket for lost or deleted Items. They make it sound like they wont do that after patch 4.3 is implicated, if so I would recommend doing this now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I honestly think requiring a person to have the armor set in order to transmogrify it is stupid.
    So what, you want all gear to be available to everyone at all times? That would be a kick in the balls to the 98% of the playerbase that doesn't roleplay. Please don't try to make it sound like getting to 85 is actually difficult or time-consuming, even for someone who roleplays.

Wait so I have one question I would like some clarification on. For the Transmogrification, can you only Transmogrify your gear into looking like old Tier sets? or can you transmogrify your gear into any piece of gear that you own?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    The thing what blue said about pvp. It's totaly retarded they didnt do any world pvp objectives like towers in hellfire or like halaa in nagrand. Halaa is a lot more in terms of development time spend than towers.. but seriously this exp we didnt even get the fuckin towers or something similar. And what comes to low lvl pvp, just add couple of quest what give nice amount of xp and honor when u happen to kill opposite faction players. Also nerfing dungeon xp would not be bad thing.

"you can look pretty, and enjoy your lack of content at the same time!"

Too bad you have to refarm all your old tier sets. Custom looking gear was an idea long overdue. Sadly Blizzard screwed it up along with this expansion.