Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar View Post
    Not true at all.

Stance dancing is dead. I actually removed berserker stance off of my bars. The only reason i switch stance is for shield block, spell reflect, intervene and disarm.

Weapon swapping isn't hard. I have a macro that i spam twice and it switches me to onehander and shield and spell reflects. Hard, right?

Rage control isn't hard easier. Rogues / ferals / hunters resource control is MUCH more difficult.

And, final point. About kiting. Warriors in Cata can be kited on demand with ease, theres no way to stop it , if a dk wants to fite you, he'll just run away from you (unholy 75% speed 24/7) if a rogue wants to slow you, he'll just shiv crippling poison onto you. If a mage wants to kite you, frost nova. There isn't a way to avoid it and its not being "skilless" or whatever if you don't. It's just the fact that its almost impossible to stop, which is why warriors are the most healer dependant class in the game.
    Wait wait wait. According to what you just stated I'm concluding that you're saying Warriors are not only the most healer dependent class but also one of the easiest to kite? My question to you is how are you supposed to survive or kill (let even be able to do damage to) your opponents if you are indeed so easy to kite being a melee class who's resource DEPLETES if you aren't doing damage? Also if they're the easiest to kite as well as the most healer dependent - then why do healers even bother? If a class can't do damage or sustain a resource in order to do it and takes crazy damage from constantly being a sitting duck then why do PVP as a Arms warrior at all? Why, because it requires skill to try and overcome those insane odds - despite how you say it has nothing to do with skill - like all Warriors are just sheep to the slaughter or something in PVP.
    Wouldn't you think at under all the negativity you just posted, you just stated an underlining opinion that warriors are, in fact, so hard to play or the game is so broken that it's fate for them to just die from being a heal hog and a kited sitting duck... Yet, opposing those elements as a player has nothing to do with skill... Yeah, ok. Cool story bro.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-08-24 at 02:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdzrool View Post
    Hardest I have played at 85 has been demo lock, it's just a giant mess of procs and cooldowns, and I don't even try to optimize my dps with the resummoning felguard for demon soul.

Easiest so far... probably elemental, not much to do besides keeping lava burst on cd, using earth shock at 7-9 stacks, and casting flame shock every 30s. Whereas other classes have tons of theorycrafting as to the best time to do (x ability) in y boss fight under z circumstances, elemental seems to have been figured out a long, long time ago.
    Speaking from warlock main perspective: Demonology and Affliction are 2 normal specs, if you want to do top damage in PvE I must say Destruction is pretty hard, and requires you to be awake every single moment.
    Don't play too much other classes, but tanking wise, I think I can say blood DK is the hardest of those, but now with the threat nerf, I think I can enjoy it a lot more, because you can pump more into Death Strikes.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
    warlock, hunter - probably hardest

warrior - definitely easiest

Played both warlock and warrior at 2.7+
    Warriors are easy to play like a pally but there not quite so easy to master if by master you mean play at 100% capability.

I'd still say feral druids as dps is the hardest to master consistantly.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Deleted
    Pvp? Sub rogue no question

Easiest- hunter

Hardest - hunter
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Saw the title and thought "hmm, interesting" then read "Mainly PvP wise" fffffffffffff

Deleted
    Hardest - my class.
    Easiest - the class of people that outperform me.

Really? In these threads, most people haven't even played the classes they mention and base their verdict on irrelevant observations.

Back on topic, I haven't played everything myself, but based on what I have, it seems that most classes are about equal in difficulty, both to learn and to master. Sure, some classes are easier to learn or have decent performance in, but this is then balanced by being harder to have the best performance possible.
    Last edited by mmoc81347a7e15; 2011-08-20 at 01:39 PM.