Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    This is just silly.

I (as a male) can make the same argument... watch this...' Because pissing all over the *closed* toilet seat in the middle of the night is not a good time.'

See, it works both ways. Women just need something to complain about, its a part of their nature. And if your women is only complaining about a toilet seat, I say you sir, have won.
    You missed the other point, it looks gross. There is a reason that toilets have a cover.

They take their jealousy out for not being able to do it wherever, to be a dictator on the one place they can do it?

IDK, had I been a man, I'd probably still sit. I'm lazy and I bring my notebook to the lavatory. (Case in point, where am I writing this from?)

Deleted
    To people who complains about the seat being up and falling in the toilet. You got 2 wonderful things loctaed in your head called eye's. Its a good thing to use them once in a while.

Oh, this old thread.

Look.

If you dont put the seat UP to pee, you pee on it.

If you dont put the seat DOWN after you're done, they fall in it.

They dont have the luxury of standing up to pee, unless they purchase THIS!

So until every woman in the world has one of those, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    They take their jealousy out for not being able to do it wherever, to be a dictator on the one place they can do it?

IDK, had I been a man, I'd probably still sit. I'm lazy and I bring my notebook to the lavatory. (Case in point, where am I writing this from?)
    It takes more work to sit down than to just pull your pants down and wupti, done

Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    I think it depends on the situation.
    If you're in someone else's house and you use their bathroom, return the toilet to the way it looked before you used it.
    I'm a female and whenever I'm at my friends house, where all men live there, I always put the seat back up after I pee.
    It's just common courtesy.
    I can definitely stand by this. Problem comes up when it is your house and a guest complains, or, more often, husband and wife / boyfriend and girlfriend who live together
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    You missed the other point, it looks gross. There is a reason that toilets have a cover.
    As a male, it enrages me to see the seat left up. BOTH are supposed to go back down!

I am female, living with a guy, and he is considerate enough peeing while sitting down. Less mess, which means happier me when cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    just leave it down...men can sit down to go pee pee too you know >.<
    real men dont sit down to pee

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    Most of the girls I know just complain about things.. well, to complain. They get attention, feel like they can tell you what to do and get to make you feel bad. All in one little issue, that shouldn't even be one.
    ^ Best summary of the female mind I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    This is just silly.

I (as a male) can make the same argument... watch this...' Because pissing all over the *closed* toilet seat in the middle of the night is not a good time.'

See, it works both ways. Women just need something to complain about, its a part of their nature. And if your women is only complaining about a toilet seat, I say you sir, have won.
    Quoted for truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiata View Post
    I am female, living with a guy, and he is considerate enough peeing while sitting down. Less mess, which means happier me when cleaning.
    HAHAHA! He pees sitting down! I've heard jokes about guys who pee sitting down, but never actually heard of one.
    That's crook!

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is saying that the lid/cover should be put down after a urination, just the secondary seat for pooping.

I always wonder why some females get angry about it. Would they understand if it was the other way around? The guy getting angry on her for putting the thing down?

So many questions!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a guy, with only one bathroom, a wife, a baby (boy) and a dog, I keep my toliet seat completely closed. I request all guests do the same thing. Lid, and cover alike, as I don't want my dog drinking out of the toliet (for a few reasons... lol) and think that it is quite nasty for her to do.

On a side note, I always close the lid to my toliet, because I once heard that Fecal matter can fly up to 5 feet when a toliet is flushed. I don't want shit on my toothbrush... =*( Close the lid!

oh and... someone mentioned earlier... Toliet paper should ALWAYS roll down, not over.
    Konviction - Execute - Smolderthorn

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    No one is saying that the lid/cover should be put down after a urination, just the secondary seat for pooping.
    I am saying they both need to go down. Call it a pet peeve, but I hate not having a covered toilet when not in use, it annoys me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    So yeah, this stroke me today. After being yelled at (take that with a pinch of salt) for my whole life, for always forgetting to put down the toilet seat,
    so why do women care so much about this? Like.. It's not really hard to put the seat down. x) This comes from a guy ofc. :P
    It's annoying, I don't like touching it, and I don't like falling in the toilet, yes it has happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the guys I've ever known pee all over the seat regardless of whether its up or down. Its obscene. Tired of cleaning it up. Putting down the seat after makes life easier because on those in-between days when I don't have time to clean up after pigs, I don't have to see your piss all over the outside of the toilet bowl, because the seat hides the rim where the pee usually ends up.

Frigging annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanker View Post
    HAHAHA! He pees sitting down! I've heard jokes about guys who pee sitting down, but never actually heard of one.
    That's crook!
    Or maybe he is a considerate man that thinks of those he lives with?

If your toilet looks gross, you're doing it wrong. My toilet is clean and it has nice, clean water in it.