Page 8 of 191 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eggnot View Post
    Still not allowed to post links.
    Just try to make some posts on the general off topic forums, that's what I did.
    And good call on the sergeants cape, was trying to find a cape with coloring similar to that.

Also in the meanwhile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vein View Post
    I remember reading that enchants won't transfer when you Transmogrify, but even if I'm remembering wrongly you can always just put a low level enchant on it that doesn't have a visual.
    That would defeat the point of having a enchant at all.
    And you might be thinking of void storage, when they wipe the item clean so the only need to save the item id serverside.

Would also like a checkbox to hide enchants, like We have for cloak and helmet.
    Landslide looks terrible, and tbh I don't want anything glowing or emissive on my shadow stalking rogue.

I know this gear isn't Rogue specific but I just happen to be doing it on my Rogue so I guess it applies...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ickerus/simple

You would want to be an Orc in order to do that gear justice though.

I'm totally wearing the old "Red Defias Mask" (cant post links yet) or one of its equivalents. This was one of my first head pieces in the game

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just like everyone else but with blade of wizardy and Teebu's sword that cost me 12k.
    and rogue in bloodknights tabard ;p

Edit; with Onyxia scale cloak.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

am I the only one whoes tempted to use some caster sword/dagger skins?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30910
    Tempest Chaos from Archimonde was always a nice skin in the day.

I also quite like http://www.wowhead.com/item=29153
    Blade of the Archmage from HH rep

is quite afew nice rep weapon skins from TBC.
    Last edited by Halbarad; 2011-08-22 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Okay guys, if you want to proper stand out when the Transmogrifing go live, and still look like you got sick swag here's the set you need to get your hands on:

Yea that's right the ORIGINAL now partly unobtainable ZA dressing.

Consist of:

Grimgrin Faceguard (no longer obtainable)
    Shoulderpads of Dancing Blades (no longer obtainable)
    Shadowtooth trollskin cuirass (no longer obtainable)
    Trickster's stickyfingers
    Bladeangel's Moneybelt
    Shallow-grave trousers
    Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots
    2x Dagger of Bad Mojo (no longer obtainable)

The head and shoulders can be gotten in the new ZA but in a green (imposter!) version.

Whoever still has the original set (daggers included!) is gonna look like a true pimp.
    Hate to burst your bubble of feeling somewhat special compared to others but....

The odds of that gear returning is HIGHLY LIKELY...much like the rest of the gear that is no longer obtainable and to a certain degree unique and demanded enough to come back in short I expect the stuff that is no longer obtainable at the moment to once again be obtainable, its in the latest info on Transmogrification since many players don't have there old dungeon set 1 and 2 or teir 3 amongst many other unobtainable items, blizzard specifically stated they will work something out.

Sorry LOL

P.S. For shits and giggles that set only looks good on trolls xD after all its worn by trolls dropped by trolls and the troll leader wears it....go figure xD silly undead =P

Deleted
    T3 if they bring it back otherwise Sunwell Gear.

Deleted
    As someone said before, I notice yday that there are some AWESOME caster daggers that i'll prob use...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerLoop View Post
    As someone said before, I notice yday that there are some AWESOME caster daggers that i'll prob use...
    In terms of the caster dagger I suggest this one

http://i.imgur.com/NUuJv.jpg

It drops from H MgT from the first boss and it looks absolutely flawless

I'm thinking Bloodfang set with Cursed Vision, the cloak from 10m Ignis and Trackers Blade (maybe) still need to find another weapon I like.

mine will look some thing like this
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31011361
    maybe a new off hand.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine:

Nice and simple...

Still unsure about the weapons, though... Any suggestions? This setup is for Combat.

For Sub/Mut it's double Melchanzee (or w/e its called) dagger.

I sure as hell hope Blizzard gives us a 1.4 speed 1h sword in 4.3.! WTB 2x ninjaswords that sheath on the back!
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2011-08-22 at 08:02 AM.

starting with deathmantle+cursed vision of sargeras and if i can double felteel longblade. But since i need to use daggers, probably going with double Cho'gall dagger (nice grey and purple, like deathmantle).

EDIT: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31306053

maybe full deathmantle is better, but bald gnome looks ugly. Need a screen with emo hare and moustaches LOL

EDIT2: need a plain black cloak
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2011-08-22 at 08:18 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I go for Leggings of the immortal night-Slayers belt-Bladed chaos tunic-2x Crux of the apocolypse-Shadowed gauntlet of paroxysm-Duplicitious gouse and Shoulderpads of Vehemence. On a Blood elf ofc

Or my Deathdealers set :P

Full T5 All the way with my Ruthless Daggers that have the skulls on them.

People here forgets that you can't change weapon types with Transmog. You won't dual wield two Katanas because there are not 1.4 swords at lvl 85.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    People here forgets that you can't change weapon types with Transmog. You won't dual wield two Katanas because there are not 1.4 swords at lvl 85.
    The OH on my picture is actually a dagger. BoE drop from the trash in ST. It's a mini-katana... or a wakizachi or w/e.

Deleted
    Is it possible to transmog weapon speeds does? Like changing a 1.8 dagger skin into a 1.4 from the weapon you wanna change from