4.2 Stat weights

Ok, I keep seeing that haste/crit are about even for stat weights now. I didn't notice any changes or anything but everyone seems to agree that you can get haste/crit based on your personal choice and either way you won't see much if any difference in your dps unless you've got 0ms and you play perfectly.

However, I cannot find a stat weight value post anywhere that isn't from Febuary-March. All the values I keep seeing have haste much lower and those are the stats I used before the haste/crit debate. Can anyone point me to a post of CURRENT accepted values or post them with a source?

If I missed an obvious post XD sorry, I could not for the life of me find a current post on this.

EDIT: This if for Retribution, not holy. Sorry
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-08-23 at 11:46 PM. Reason: clarification on which spec.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elitist Jerks : http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110342-...ps_ragnar_ohs/
    Exemplars spreadsheet : http://thearistocracy.net/Spreadshee...0-%208-18.xlsm
    Simulationcraft : http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/

Basically if you want accurate stat weights use the spreadsheet to determine them. It's not hard. All you have to do is plug in your gear, click a button to calculate and you should be good. You can also use simcraft also if you wish.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

I just want the values, not a spreadsheet. Are the ones in the elitist jerks post still accurate, if so why is it in the same post they say haste and crit are near equal when in the post they are farther apart than mastery/crit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I just want the values, not a spreadsheet. Are the ones in the elitist jerks post still accurate, if so why is it in the same post they say haste and crit are near equal when in the post they are farther apart than mastery/crit?
    Values tend to change according to your actual stats/gear.You better use the spreadsheet or simcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Values tend to change according to your actual stats/gear.You better use the spreadsheet or simcraft.
    Got the 3rd link, but I'm not seeing any values for it XD.

Really, though I want to see the numbers for reforging and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Got the 3rd link, but I'm not seeing any values for it XD.

Really, though I want to see the numbers for reforging and all that.
    Just go to options, scaling and tick the boxes you want. If you're still having issues, give us your armoury or message me if you want to remain somewhat anonymous, and I'll run the tools and give you an answer.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

its like any class, take resto druid for instance, haste has value up until certain tick points of their hots, anything inbetween then mastery gains value until you can reach the next haste threshold, in which you go and stack haste again to get another hot tick.

With ret, mastery is still #1, however once you reach a certain level of mastery then the value of haste increases. I found that with crit at 1, Haste at 1.2 and mastery at 1.4 this worked out to be my highest ratio for dps. In previous gear i probably had 2.5 pts mastery for every point in haste.