Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    alttab.com

10+ Year Old Account
    NukeIt-Notes.com sounds pretty epic.

Nukeitdropsadooky.com
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

Deleted
    I knew it was a bad idea posting here since most are just joking around, i do however thank to those ho are mature enough to take
    This serious.

If you ask for 'creative' stuff you have to drop the idea of something being 'inmature' or being 'wrong'. Maybe that's why you can't come up with a creative name, because you want some uptight mature name and you're not letting the right side of your brain work, instead you're relying on your left side.
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    If you ask for 'creative' stuff you have to drop the idea of something being 'inmature' or being 'wrong'. Maybe that's why you can't come up with a creative name, because you want some uptight mature name and you're not letting the right side of your brain work, instead you're relying on your left side.
    No its not that like i put in my first post is the fact that most names are taken if not already by respectabel game sites etc or just some damme domain broker i was thinking of avidgamer.com but a broker already has it and is asking atleats 3 zeros for it minimum and thats not worth it eather i cant cough up 3000€ just for a name

Was also thinking of gorillainc.com but that sounds to much like the music group
    Am more concerned abought the legal facts so i wont be suide, in this age of lawyers and greedy companies.
    Last edited by mmoc60cd2b5ace; 2011-08-27 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Hmm

LooIt.com
    LetsLarp.com
    Wednesday.com (or anyother day what is patch day)
    RNGisRNG.com or just RNG
    RPG-News.com

Community Games - CMG.com

Gquit.com?

MMO-Talks.com?

Gamer's Knight

Legion of Gamers

The Login

Yeah...Just random stuff

rougestolemybike.com

Deleted
    Nancyboysmmohaven.com