Poll: Think you'll play WoW after SWTOR?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Think you'll play WoW after SWTOR?

If you end up liking SWTOR and you find it very similar to WoW, but it's nothing too different....but it's enough to make you use SWTOR as a time-killer instead of WOW....Do you think you'll go back to WoW and try it's latest expansion even if you're spending all your time enjoying SWTOR? So pretty much....would you drop what you're doing in SWTOR even though you're enjoying it and you've replaced it for WoW and pretty much not logged in WoW since playing SWTOR.

If you're one of the people who are going to try SWTOR please make a comment, if not...no real point hey!
    Last edited by codsafish; 2011-08-28 at 12:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmm, I might, but I'm not sure, I really hate the current form of wow, but who knows, it might change. I think I'll be playing swtor a lot when it comes out, though.

Can a Mod please edit my poll and add a 3rd "MAYBE, NOT SURE" option? I can't seem to edit it.

Deleted
    No, i am bored of WOW after 6 years.

I'll be giving SWTOR a go, but I'll be playing 4.3 and 4.4. If I quit it will be dependant on the endgame content of next xpac - and dear god I hope its not MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Waiting for Guild Wars 2. I'm not currently considering to buy Star Wars: The Old Republic.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, i hate anything si fi(y?). i have seen game play etc

rift: wow 2.0
    swtor: wow 3.0
    GW2 should be different enough to invest my time in
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

Not playing WoW now, bored of the lack of content and 'hard modes' aka recycled content. 4.2: seven months or more in development for six new models and a pair of legs. No thanks, not paying for that.

Roll on SWTOR.

EDIT: And bored of the GW2 fanboi's telling me how much better a game with a fraction of the funding available will be super-mega-awesome and the best thing to happen to MMOs since we moved from MUDs to MMOs.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Waiting for Guild Wars 2. I'm not currently considering to buy Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    ^ Exactly that. GW2 looks more and more amazing every time they show it.

Deleted
    I voted yes, but it's more like a "maybe", at least to try out the new expansions and stuff like that. But to play it like before? Probably never...

Even if SWtOR and GW2 ended up as huge flops, which I doubt, I'm probably never going to come back to WoW and play it for more than a few weeks before getting bored. I've been away for almost 8 months now, and it has nothing to do with SWtOR or GW2.
    Last edited by mmocf7632e0726; 2011-08-28 at 01:28 PM.

WoW sub runs out on 9/6. I won't be renewing for a long time.

SW:TOR is the next major time investment MMO for me. I will be giving GW2 a show as well.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    No, i am bored of WOW after 6 years.
    im sure most will say this wow is old, boring and im sure most will love the change

Where's the option for "I'm not playing WoW ever again regardless"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bored as hell for the last 3 weeks. I think I'll switch.

I'm most definitely playing SWTOR. My gf is going to preorder it for me as my birthday present. She really wants to play it and got me wanting to play. I'll be playing a Sith Warrior, probably a marauder. Dual wielding lightsabers?? EPIC!

Deleted
    for sure if they remade all the player models from vanilla and made actual chest/legs armor

Deleted
    Probably. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I'll try it and Guild Wars is a no-go for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOPE!

ten characters
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, that is what is best in life.

i will definitely try SWTOR but it doesnt look like the kind of game i like, i will try GW2 too but i think neither of them will make me quit wow...

what is this... im not even buying swtor...how can i play wow after it :O Herecy!

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 01:45 PM ----------

I hope swtor has a trial or something like that to be able to try it... Im not gonna buy another pay2play game but i want to try star wars mmo.
    GW2 is the first option for me, i can save money overtime while playing an awesome game.