Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here. The computer I use is getting old on me (had it since 07) and the newer games are starting put a bit of stress on the machine so I am looking for a good computer for a good price that will play the newer games and more specifically, WoW and SC2 with the setting on high or ultra. I found someone on craigslist selling a custom built computer but I don't know all that much about computers so I am turning to you guys to help me out and make sure I don't get screwed . I will paste the specs from the add below:

This is a Build powerful New Gaming Computer ready to be used with:

1) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits Genuine (installed)

2) Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (installed)

3) BitDefender Antivirus (2 years installed)

4) Nero DVD Burner (installed)

Corsair 650-Watt Power Supply

Enthusiasts looking for the optimal in price performance PSU technology will find the Corsair TX650W series of PSUs will meet even the most demanding of required specifications. The Corsair TX650W power supplies are engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail offer the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSUs is ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast. With a large 120mm diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclocker or enthusiast and high-end system builder.

NZXT M59-001BK M59 Gaming Mid Tower Case

The NZXT M59-001BK M59 Gaming Mid Tower Case delivers optimal airflow with 5 powerful fans with the option to station two fans on the top(rifle bearing side 120mm LED fan and rear 120mm exhaust included), side intake for extra cooling, a mesh front panel and a bottom mounted PSU draws cooler air from the bottom of the case. Moreover, the sleek aesthetics are highlighted by an all black interior, smoked clear window along with a 5.25" stealth bay that gives a clean, but powerful presence. The NZXT M59-001BK M59 Gaming Mid Tower Case enhances the PC building experience with features that help make the installation process a painless endeavor with pre-drilled water cooling holes and punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal and immaculate wire routing. Additional advanced features include space for two SSD drives and high end 10.5" graphics cards. Not to mention, an ambient night light sitting over the 5.25" drives for constant visibility in dark rooms or at LAN parties.

Diamond ATI Radeon HD 4650

Loaded with the latest features, ATI Radeon HD 4600 series graphics cards deliver a level of gaming performance previously only found in high-end graphics cards. Redefine the way you play HD games and enjoy unprecedented levels of graphics realism powered by 320 stream processing units, and support for Microsoft DirectX 10.1 games.

Motherboard Asus motherboard

The Asus Essentio CG5270 Desktop PC has 8-channel HD Audio support as well as tons of Asus technology and innovations. Connectivity options include HDMI, S/PDIF audio as well as plenty of USB ports
Powered by an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz processor and 8GB of DDR2 memory, the Asus Essentio leaves its opponents in the dust. A 750GB Hard Drive provides enough storage for all your applications, digital media, pictures, music and more

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor

Overclockers, gamers, and anyone who just wants the latest, fastest anything, look no further. With four powerful execution cores, the Intel® Core™2 Quad processor cuts through processor-intensive tasks in demanding multi-tasking environments like a hot knife on butter. This stunning performer makes the most of highly threaded applications for computing in a fast-paced world such as our own. Whether you're creating multimedia, eradicating your gaming enemies, or running compute-intensive applications at one time, new quad-core processing will change the way you do everything.

DVD/CD Burner.

This computer has three Sata ports available if you want to add more hard drives or DVD players.

Also include an integrated Lan Support (Wireless Lan) WIFI

Price: $550.

Is that a good price or not really? I will probably offer $500 to start and see if he bites. Thanks for your advice and help in this matter.