Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This daily Blink failed really really hard im afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by Retiarius View Post
    This daily Blink failed really really hard im afraid...

Couldn't disagree more, I think it's very apt.

10+ Year Old Account
    This daily blink was much more clever than others. It takes a brain to actually find the humor. I laughed to myself.

Somehow this daily blink managed to be even less funny than usual; didn't know that was possible.

Boring daily blink, not a suprise

these daily blinks have gotten worse over time..

Awesome Daily Blink Smart !

I usually love Daily Blink, but this one doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    It takes a brain to actually find the humor.
    And there in lies the problem with the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Blink was funny as hell, but I'm easily amused.

Anyone can explain daily blink? Didnt get it this time O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Anyone can explain daily blink? Didnt get it this time O.O
    I think it has to do with the fact that Patch 4.3 is the Deathwing raid, the Big Bad of this expansion, and some people are more interested in an updated circus.

a patch that really doesnt change anything =/

Deleted
    daily blink is funny if you get it

10+ Year Old Account
    User Interface * Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins Only good hotfix i could find

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    There's this thing called Patch 4.3, and it hasn't even been put into patch notes. Do people really have zero ability to see past the most immediate thing presented to them? My god, remind me to stay off the roads when you folks be all drivin' and what not.
    Uh, you do realize that 4.3 is predicted at the end of the year right? That would be nearly 6 months without class changes (counting the time it's been since the last major changes as well). You are insane if you think the player base can handle half a year without changes. It's unheard of even by WoW standards to wait that long.

Deleted
    The humor of the daily blink is 100% in its irony.

This is Cataclysm - a big evil dragon, Deathwing, is destroying Azeroth and everyone in it - think of the cataclysm trailer. thus the guy on fire in the comic... amidst this death and destruction, someone decides to build a circus with cute monkeys in hats, Darkmoon Faire.

The comic is funny because it portrays how Deathwing's reign of fiery death and destruction and a revamped Darkmoon Faire don't fit the same theme.
    Last edited by mmoc0495eaf8b1; 2011-08-29 at 10:43 AM.

Not funny, the daily blink is absolute shit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    Uh, you do realize that 4.3 is predicted at the end of the year right? That would be nearly 6 months without class changes (counting the time it's been since the last major changes as well). You are insane if you think the player base can handle half a year without changes. It's unheard of even by WoW standards to wait that long.
    You haven't played for very long have you? Class changes ONLY happened in big raid content patches...and back in the day not all classes got fixes even in these big patches. If Blizzard needed to put out class changes so drastically, they can hot fix things in, but if I had to judge I don't think that 4.2.2 needed class changes in it. Then again, Blizzard is in a catch 22 with class balance. If they did more frequently, people would bitch about a roller coaster ride in terms of balance, and if they do it too slow, they get folks such as yourself complaining. They can't placate everyone, so they go the route best for the GAME, not you personally.

Funny Daily Blink, I see what did they did there. Can't see why people don't like it.