Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    its just awesome show some people dont get it..

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It just proves that teenagers are retarded and humanity has no sense of dignity. That plus a bunch of orange trailer park trash somehow managed to get on TV thanks to the idiocy of one MTV, but then again no one should be surprised that MTV stopped being about the music decades ago and is now just a reality TV channel.

I love all of the uppity responses. Television (for the most part) is filled with retarded programming. This just happens to be a retarded show that is inexplicably hilarious to some people. I think it's an amusing show because the "characters" are so ridiculously over the top.

Plus, overgelled blowout or not, Pauly D is a champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

I just ignore it. As with almost all bad TV these days (except reruns of scrubs, which always get in between me and the actual good stuff on comedy central).
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    The show and the agenda in the shows proove to be quite deep and educating, showing you what to not do in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jersey Shore is like Shadowstrike for those who remember raiding MC. No one really wants it, but it is there, and if you have absolutely nothing better, you will take it and use it. It makes you look dumb, it doesnt serve much purpose and you will get rid of it the first chance you get.

i personally despise MTV and mostly anything they put on there like the real world i remember seeing a guy say on a commercal "I've been to jail and this girl likes me cuz of it" seriously thats the only way u can get girls? say u went to jail? mostly eveything on that channel is garbage. there are some exceptions, some shows on that channel are fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two kinds of people who watch Jersey Shore. Those who are of average intelligence and feel like a genius when they see it, and those who are on par with the cast and connect with it in some way.
    Shame of the former, god help the latter.

I pray every night that those people are just acting, and that such stupidity does not actually exist.

10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Jersey Shore in Italy

nomnomnomnomnom i'm so excited for tonight, anyone else? what are your thoughts?
    idc that theyre douches i still love them, they crack me up and im hella esited. I can't wait for ron to knock out situation lululul

omg i was waiting for this, i will def be recording it :P, yes they are mostly douche's they are funny as hell, and yes.. I cannot wait for ronnie to start a facial situation with his fists :P

Deleted
    What is Jersey Shore?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the Jersey Shore? Basically its sex for your eyes and ears

yeah i cant wait either but i love how they release the full episode the next morning in the website

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Raid night!!!! Bad 'Situation'
    I'll be watching it tomorrow morning though for sure.
    Survival is Key

I hope they get detained in Italy and are never able to come back.

15+ Year Old Account
    People watch this?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    What is Jersey Shore?
    A terrible terrible.... terrible television program full of idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    What is Jersey Shore?
    Everything that is wrong with modern day teens turned up to eleven, packaged into a bunch of over-tanned idiots from New Jersey, then set loose upon a random party scene.

I don't care, it's worth the ban. That entire phenomenon is the reason why society is going down the toilet. "woo lets watch a bunch of people who's complexions resemble oranges and WORSHIP THEM." Like you said they're a bunch of d-bags, who's combined IQ's don't equal the IQ of an amoeba
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.