Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Even the largest single GPU on the market right now?[COLOR="red"]
    The term midi tower isn't really strict: some midi cases are as big as full cases (corsair 600T for example).
    You could check the cases Chaud suggests on the front page (covers all ranges of budgets :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I know for sure that I have 1 PCI-E 16.

---------- Post added 2011-08-31 at 11:43 PM ----------

Anything else I need to look out for before I get a new Case?

Will any case do? What's "better", Midi-tower or Full-tower?

---------- Post added 2011-08-31 at 11:45 PM ----------

I pretty comfortable with removing the PSU and Graphics Card, my only concern is connecting all the wires.
    If you have a PCI-E 16 slot than you can use any good graphics card you can find, however your limited by space in your case. Discreet graphics cards are often fairly decent sized.
    A Mid sized tower will work for just about any PC build providing you dont go completely overboard. A full tower is a guaranteed fit for anything you could ever want and provides excellent Airflow
    When connecting the cords from the PSU it is pretty simple. There is 2 Main connectors that connect to your motherboard the 24Pin and the Either 8 or 4Pin connectors. As for your Harddrives or CD/DVD drives there are (cant remember the name) little black connectors that are super super skinny that plug into both the Cd and HDD backs. And your Graphics card should use either a 6Pin or 8 ( or both) connector to power it.
    Last edited by lookatmypet; 2011-09-01 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Spelling >.>

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...