Need help hiding a specific debuff! [Stuf Unit Frames]

I just got myself the 4-set enhancement bonus and i've found myself with a pretty simple, but annoying issue.. I've always had space for exactly 3 debuffs above my target frame; Stormstrike, Searing Flames & Flame Shock but due to the debuff off my 4-set i've got one too many and its pretty annoying to look at. The 4-set debuff runs on the exact same timer as the Stormstrike debuff so its doing nothing but looking horrible and i'd like to get rid of it one way or another!

Is there any way for me to "banlist" or simply hide a single debuff on my target frame? Anything that will prevent the 4-set icon from showing up is welcome!

And incase people didnt read the title; i'm using Stuf Unit Frames!

UI: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/599...hampdebuff.png

---------- Post added 2011-09-01 at 07:43 AM ----------

Still open for any suggestions or even another addon that looks close to how the Stuf Unit Frames' debuff bars do!

Will bump this one incase someone has any input!

10+ Year Old Account
    Disable the timers in Stuf, go to curse and download Classtimer, there you can edit it to look the same way, as well as filter out any buffs or debuffs you don't want showing.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't you just scale your debuffs so that 4 fits neatly?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    Couldn't you just scale your debuffs so that 4 fits neatly?
    I tried but it got too small and looked stupid because the 4-set buff would keep swapping places back and forth with the actual Stormstrike icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Disable the timers in Stuf, go to curse and download Classtimer, there you can edit it to look the same way, as well as filter out any buffs or debuffs you don't want showing.
    Classtimer it is! After some configuration it looks pretty much the same and its actually a pretty handy addon.

Thanks for the advice!