High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Disc Arena's Disc Love Disc Forever ><

Good to be back on the interwebs!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Versterker/simple

Disc disc disc why are you so addictive ?!

So I have totally fallen for this specc/class ...

*Viable
    *We wear cloth
    *Cleansing
    *Not a pally XD

This thread is just for fun and for some Disc love ....

P>S: Anyone recommend me a good Disc player who actively puts vids will be much appreciated
    Last edited by Breekjou; 2011-09-02 at 12:35 AM.

Errr okey, it may just be late night or something but i have no idea what this guy means by this post O.O

Ah he's updated his post now. Go check out Hydra he has some videos on wcm (warcraft movies) on disc

check out aliana form tank spot ( i think thats how you spell her name) she has some great intro vids for us as well as UI vids for us. great stuff there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnchen016 View Post
    check out aliana form tank spot ( i think thats how you spell her name) she has some great intro vids for us as well as UI vids for us. great stuff there.
    I can never look at her the same. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I can never look at her the same. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
    ROFL this^ x10000000

10+ Year Old Account
    Breek, no hit or spell pen? This confuses me.

*wishing one of our higher ranked PvP Priests would write a guide for MMO-C*

Quote Originally Posted by Madam View Post
    Breek, no hit or spell pen? This confuses me.
    [Not trolling] Why do Arena priests that heal bother with the 4% to hit and Spell Pen? For Dispel? Mana Burn? I only Arena around the 1200 ranking, so I'm far from an expert or serious player. But, if I'm missing something key as a healing priest, I'd like to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    [Not trolling] Why do Arena priests that heal bother with the 4% to hit and Spell Pen? For Dispel? Mana Burn? I only Arena around the 1200 ranking, so I'm far from an expert or serious player. But, if I'm missing something key as a healing priest, I'd like to know.
    Without hit cap and spell pen you can either miss or your opponents can resist. Before I had full hit cap (4%) I missed a Fear at 3.96%.

As a healing Priest, you still want to be able to help with burst damage, and we can't afford to miss on Fear and Mana Burn.

I have only started PvPing in the last few weeks, haven't messed with it in years. AJ doesn't have a guide for us like most classes, and much of what you goggle is outdated, leaving endless threads to search for info. Hydra's videos are great to watch, but hard to tell what is going on sometimes.

I am in the same boat, want to learn more but lacking a good source, other than trial and error and a few helpful tricks from friends and these forums.