Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    my shammy name is Taurenburger obviously a tauren :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone seen Shockacon (like that horrible song from the late 80s i think)

suckatotem!!! i always thought that was a great name.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

sfdsdf: my little brother's shaman since 06. In his defense, he was 6 at the time, and didn't know what to name his char, so he mashed the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Mnightshaman. No one ever gets it though....
    that it my shaman's name on Malorne-US

and people get it all the time

As someone who doesn't think those "funny" names could ever be considered as best (even though some make me smile), my vote actually goes to Elementium. I also read some other name derived from a real world element but can't remember which it was. Anyway that inspired me to also name my shaman after a real world element, I kind of like those subtle puns or plays on words better.
    The mage on my main account is Avohaj, the mage on my second account is Sacharja - if anyone gets that reference you get a hug (seriously pm me the solution for a free squidface hug ).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The class type/spec never factors into my naming cause I think all that shit is cheesy/

Death improves everyone's reputation...

Deleted
    Shamdwich (Sandwich) xD or Hexabot

I've got a shammy on an RP server called Urrth, it's an orc shaman... and it sounds like ''earth'' but slightly more... orcish? I don't know, but i like it ... it's also from the TCG...

How about a regular name, like Steve, Steve the shaman or draenei Shi'lok or troll Galir.

Oh how i miss pure rp servers, at least they had name policies and none of this "7-year-old-first-words" crap like omg, pwn, zor, "this-is-a-clever-wordplay". Glad wow players don't have that many babies in real life or at least state laws are against having little Oprah windflurries running on the street.

RoflRoflRofl or something like that...

but fav was ShamuelJackson,

i trolled this other dude for about 10 minutes pretending i didn't get it, then my BG popped and he kept whispering me trying to explain.
    i litterally had to say "dude i get it i was trolling you" for him to understand

good times good times

Deleted
    saw an orc shaman once ago named "Hexorcist"
    pretty cool imo...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Goblin Shaman named Hexster

Deleted
    So I just came up with the best name.. "HappyBurstDay" elemental shaman name obviously
    Another one "ShamOnYou" Shame on you, getting owned by a sham XD ShockTherapy, was a good one I came up with now too.
    ShockNorris could work too
    Last edited by mmoc6747fcb5a0; 2011-09-02 at 06:43 PM.

Imbasham :P my alt lol

Gargosh - Orc

Deleted
    Best ive seen a shaman called "OPRAHWINDFURY'

Deleted
    I have a Tauren Shaman named Holge, I think he's a pretty cool guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shaman's name is Rahab, taken from a character in the Legacy of Kain series of games.

Unfortunately, for some reason, almost everyone read it as Rehab, so all they saw when I ran by was, "Rehab the Patient".

Quote Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
    2 names that spring to mind from my server are Shambulance and Oprahwindfury
    lol I've actually seen both of those on my server.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)