2 3.92%
  • Cell Saga

22 43.14%
  • World Tournament Saga

0 0%
  • Majin Buu Saga

8 15.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I agree with the saga splits although I do personally only see it as 4-5 separate sagas. Each separate individual piece in the saga (garlic jr for example) is definitely a part of the whole itself.

OT: Cell then Trunks tbh. <3 Trunks 4 Lyfe!

Cell saga. Gohan's ssj2 transformation was the best.

DBZ got really dumb after Goku becomes super sayan. Everybody being super powered up and can wipe out cities= not fun for me. The original DB was a lot better, it actually had a story, interesting characters and was very funny at times. DBZ is just a bunch of blonde guys yelling a lot and throwing energy blasts back and forth.

Deleted
    The one where they have to power up and spend 3 episodes firing planet sized energy blasts off at some ludicrous mutant intent on indiscriminate destruction for no coherent reason.

Ah, that would be every saga of Dragonball Z ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CipherAgent View Post
    DBZ got really dumb after Goku becomes super sayan. Everybody being super powered up and can wipe out cities= not fun for me. The original DB was a lot better, it actually had a story, interesting characters and was very funny at times. DBZ is just a bunch of blonde guys yelling a lot and throwing energy blasts back and forth.
    I really like the original too. I felt like it had more substance. Plus Krillen DID THINGS!

Holy crap. That was the best. Anything where Krillen is a boss is my favorite

Cell Saga, closely followed by the Saiyan saga.

The ending of the Cell Saga has got to be the best ending to any DBZ I have seen, they wrapped it up perfectly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Cell Saga, closely followed by the Saiyan saga.

The ending of the Cell Saga has got to be the best ending to any DBZ I have seen, they wrapped it up perfectly.
    Yeah, I agree, compared to the ending of Buu which was imo teerrible...

Frieza saga is my favorite, it really felt as if he was invincible until Goku turned super saiyan. Cell seemed invincible to but he could also regenerate his body which made it kind of unfair.

I like both sagas a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a Dragon Ball Z fan thread where you can discuss all things Dragon Ball: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Z-Fan-Thread!