Thread: Diablo 3 Beta

Deleted

Diablo 3 Beta

us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/4de82d80-ddeb-4e61-80ae-b4e8817f54b0/Diablo-III-Beta-enUS-Setup.exe

Not that it's very useful if your account hasn't got a key. Still could be datamined and stuff :/

Also, can't post links

*edit* killed the second link
    Last edited by mmocab0edc75b0; 2011-09-06 at 09:33 PM.

Don't know about the first website, but the second one isn't allowed here as far as I know, any mention to it is highly taboo I believe..
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a legitimate client download, but unless you're obsessive enough to stare at the login screen for the next few months, there really is no point.

Deleted
    you can watch the launcher's news feed if you get bored watching the login screen... then again there's always watching kettles boiling or grass growing or paint drying that you could take up instead :P

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The link is legit, but I'm sure this thread will be rife with internet experts saying it's fake because it says "edgesuite.net" because they don't know what a content delivery network system is.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

TIME TO DANCE!

EDIT: And before anyone asks, this isn't my screenshot, found it somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    So close, yet so far

http://i53.tinypic.com/2w3qbkx.jpg
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2011-09-06 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Big picture is big

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Pfft, they totally put a lot of time into the login screen... Probably a placeholder.

Deleted
    Some unpacked data:

wowbox.tw/d3/index.php

also if you search through it...

A2_dun_BoneyardWaste_DesertCave_Random_Special Secret Bovine Wundercave
    Secret_Cow Angry Cow

secret cow level anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by kuar View Post
    Some unpacked data:

wowbox.tw/d3/index.php

also if you search through it...

A2_dun_BoneyardWaste_DesertCave_Random_Special Secret Bovine Wundercave
    Secret_Cow Angry Cow

secret cow level anyone?
    Who WASN'T expecting a cow level lol.

They have Tentacle Ponies in it too.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. to boring), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...nt-signatures/ - Regards, Dudeman

Deleted
    I thought the tentacle ponies were only in the Japanese version? (is casual friendly slightly racist banter okay here?)

Quote Originally Posted by kuar View Post
    I thought the tentacle ponies were only in the Japanese version? (is casual friendly slightly racist banter okay here?)
    Not racist, but it's kinda like masturbating in a plane bathroom. It's not illegal, just frowned upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.