Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    oh I thought it was the 2nd ability you wanted, not the hidden.

- - - Updated - - -

I am putting together a very unique team. Flash Fire is not an option, I checked multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

I could use Cresselia (got a bold shiny one), but I already have a psychic type in the team, so... I'd prefer not to, unless I find nothing else.
    What's this about?
    What kind of team?

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    What's this about?
    What kind of team?
    It's a national secret level of team, that I've bred like crazy to make for maybe a year now (mostly because some pokemon weren't competitive enough). I don't want to reveal anything other than it's very unique :P

I currently have 4 out of 6 pokes and I am in search of the last 2. Need a fire resist, OTHER than rotom-w. I would like to use my shiny suicune, but... I don't know... Is it enough? :S

- - - Updated - - -

Will it take mega-charizard's x shit and live?

It's a national secret level of team, that I've bred like crazy to make for maybe a year now (mostly because some pokemon weren't competitive enough). I don't want to reveal anything other than it's very unique :P

I currently have 4 out of 6 pokes and I am in search of the last 2. Need a fire resist, OTHER than rotom-w. I would like to use my shiny suicune, but... I don't know... Is it enough? :S
    singles or doubles?? :P

could go for quagsire/gastrodon
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-01-09 at 12:51 PM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Will it take mega-charizard's x shit and live?
    Suicune is extremely bulky, otherwise if you want offense as best defense go with Aeorodactyl for super effective. Fairly fragile though. Gigalith would be a physical fire resist, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    singles or doubles?? :P

could go for quagsire/gastrodon
    Singles. And no, quag is in another team of destruction

- - - Updated - - -

Suicune is extremely bulky, otherwise if you want offense as best defense go with Aeorodactyl for super effective. Fairly fragile though. Gigalith would be a physical fire resist, too.
    I'll go with my suicune, yeah. Undecided about the item, but that can wait until pokebank.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, with my suicune on the team, I only need a cleric now, and I should be all done.

Deleted
    Ok, with my suicune on the team, I only need a cleric now, and I should be all done.
    Eviolite Chansey?
    Miltank?
    ... Venusaur?

A cleric who resists Lucarios' shit... hm...

- - - Updated - - -

I already have a mega, so venusaur won't do, sadly... I'd love him in one of my teams.

Deleted
    A cleric who resists Lucarios' shit... hm...

- - - Updated - - -

I already have a mega, so venusaur won't do, sadly... I'd love him in one of my teams.
    Instead of resisting just take out.
    I never had any problems with either Lucario nor Mega Lucario.
    Intimidate, super effective, bye.

Instead of resisting just take out.
    I never had any problems with either Lucario nor Mega Lucario.
    Intimidate, super effective, bye.
    Hm, true, I am generally defensive... I got 3 pokes that are offensive already though, and I need Aromatherapy/Heal Bell for my team to be extremely OP. Since Lucario and Charizard are the most used megas, I need to make sure that I have something to deal with them.

Deleted
    Hm, true, I am generally defensive... I got 3 pokes that are offensive already though, and I need Aromatherapy/Heal Bell for my team to be extremely OP. Since Lucario and Charizard are the most used megas, I need to make sure that I have something to deal with them.
    Slurpuff. Only Bullet Punch super effective but has Belly Drum, Unburden, immune to Dragon. Otherwise Azumarill for the same but Aqua Jet.

Slurpuff. Only Bullet Punch super effective but has Belly Drum, Unburden, immune to Dragon. Otherwise Azumarill for the same but Aqua Jet.
    Interesting, but me no likes the derp looks xD

Deleted
    Interesting, but me no likes the derp looks xD
    Magic Guard Clefable.
    Togekiss. Those are the only really good ones left to counter those two.
    Florges' movepool can't really deal with Lucario, especially not if it's physical.
    Carbink needs one Steel type attack to the face to crumble.

I always include that feeling of roleplay on my teams:

And then, here he was. Coming out of the sandstorm, with the colours of red and white sometimes sparkling on his belt. It was finally time for the world to see. It was finally time for the mere trainers to witness the choices that he'd made. All dried up, thinned beyond normal and obviously exhausted, he came over and said: "Please... water". They went in the pokemon centre and nurse Joy rushed over and asked for his pokeballs. He gave her a strict look which was a straightforward, yet not spoken "no" and she, slightly insulted, went back to her counter, giving him strange looks. He did not seem to bother all that much.

The room was quiet, until his best friend asked him: "So, what did you bring for tomorrow's battles?"
    "You will find out soon enough", he responded and innocently looked at his newly obtained hot chocolate.

Just off the top of my head

Deleted
    Oh yeah Gardevoir is obviously a very strong counter to MCharX and MLuc, they don't have any SE against her iirc.
    Problem is she doesn't really have anything SE on them either.

Magic Guard Clefable.
    Togekiss. Those are the only really good ones left to counter those two.
    Florges' movepool can't really deal with Lucario, especially not if it's physical.
    Carbink needs one Steel type attack to the face to crumble.
    Clefable gets destroyed by Close Combat/Vaccum Wave.
    Togekiss from Bullet Punch/Flash Cannon.

I don't want my cleric to be hit super-effectively by priority moves or if possible by the STABs of Adaptability Lucario
    What resists both fighting and steel?

Oh yeah Gardevoir is obviously a very strong counter to MCharX and MLuc, they don't have any SE against her iirc.
    Problem is she doesn't really have anything SE on them either.
    Gardevoir's still weak against Bullet Punch/Flash Cannon and I already have a mega.

I need a pokemon that has Heal Bell/Aromatherapy and is any combination of the two teams of types below:

Fire/Water/Electric/Steel

and

Poison/Flying/Fairy/Psychic/Fairy/Bug

Good luck with that, Well, lol.

Deleted
    Clefable gets destroyed by Close Combat/Vaccum Wave.
    Togekiss from Bullet Punch/Flash Cannon.

I don't want my cleric to be hit super-effectively by priority moves or if possible by the STABs of Adaptability Lucario
    What resists both fighting and steel?

Gardevoir's still weak against Bullet Punch/Flash Cannon and I already have a mega.
    Oh yeah.
    Hm ... Jellicent. No Heal Bell or Aromatherapy.
    Not hit by Fighting, NVE Steel and Fire.

You have very limited options for Heal Bell and Aromatherapy, so if you really want those then you only have a set amount to choose from.

Uhm... Talonflame seems ideal now that I think of it, LOL!

Although it does not have heal bell... :SSSSSSS

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah.
    Hm ... Jellicent. No Heal Bell or Aromatherapy.
    Not hit by Fighting, NVE Steel and Fire.

You have very limited options for Heal Bell and Aromatherapy, so if you really want those then you only have a set amount to choose from.
    Woah, yeah, it could be ghost...

But then he will just use Crunch and end it :SS

Deleted
    Uhm... Talonflame seems ideal now that I think of it, LOL!

Although it does not have heal bell... :SSSSSSS
    Like I said if you insist on that then you barely have any options.
    Celebi and Chimeco are the only ones that don't get hit SE by Lucario.
    And everything that gets Aromatherapy is hit either SE by Lucario or Charizard. All Grass (or Bug) or Fairy.

Like I said if you insist on that then you barely have any options.
    Celebi and Chimeco are the only ones that don't get hit SE by Lucario.
    And everything that gets Aromatherapy is hit either SE by Lucario or Charizard. All Grass (or Bug) or Fairy.
    I got suicune for charizard. Focus on dealing with Lucario.

- - - Updated - - -

They do: Crunch.

Deleted
    I got suicune for charizard. Focus on dealing with Lucario.

- - - Updated - - -

They do: Crunch.
    Yeah but who uses Crunch on Lucario? Never seen that myself, but okay.

But if it's a Lucario counter then go for Meganium, I guess? No SE against it and it has Earthquake and good defenses as well as Leech Seed / Synthesis / Substitute, whatever you want.