Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurien View Post
    Oh shit. Sorry!
    When I used to play WoW (and still thought it was okay) and even when I played RIFT, if the power went off...I'd scream as loud as I could in the house. Otherwise, because my computer is near the backdoor I would end up stomping outside and everyone near my house could hear me scream "GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU,YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT!."
    However though I don't do that anymore and just blame Comcast.
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Deleted

My favourite Disney Villain, and it's not because James Woods is his VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    It's okay! Any good IV'd Male pokémon will do. Or maybe a 3 IV Ditto. Can always use the latter. Will breed you a new batch asap.
    I'll let you choose:
    Totodile, 5IV (spanish)
    Honedge(japanese)/Charmander(french)/Togepi, 4IV
    Ditto, 3IV (Hp/Def, Atk and SpD)

Pd: Im spanish, so I could breed a "foreign" Bulbasaur for the one who needed it
    Last edited by Hurien; 2014-01-25 at 03:43 PM.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

Anyone who could spare a minute or two to evolve my Haunter and send it back :-)?

Deleted
    I'll let you choose:
    Totodile, 5IV (spanish)
    I'm working on a 5 IV as we speak! what IV's do you want maxed?

My favourite Disney Villain, and it's not because James Woods is his VA.
    It's always the villains that're the most interesting, generally. But Hades is just brilliant. Just so much win. And Jerkules ruins the day.

I'm working on a 5 IV as we speak! what IV's do you want maxed?
    Don't care about Atk, but it is fine with random 5IV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Anyone who could spare a minute or two to evolve my Haunter and send it back :-)?
    I'll help ya out, my FC is in my signature.

Also say what's your trainer name, I'm bad at finding people.
    Mine's "Suoma"

Deleted
    Mine's "Suoma"
    Gee, i wonder why your trainer name is Suoma, i really do.

Deleted
    Gee, i wonder why your trainer name is Suoma, i really do.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ws4hjae.jpg[IMG]

Deleted
    What do you think about it? Any clear downfalls?
    Dragons could give you quite some trouble. You don't have any ice/dragon/fairy attack at all (nor stealth rock to get the flying ones) and the only resist you got vs their dragon stab is excadrill. It's quite common for salamence, garchomp, dragonite, etc. to carry fire blast just for steel types, so it's not like he's a safe switch in at all.
    I'd probably go for dragon dance on feraligatr, and for aformentioned reasons try and get ice fang in there somewhere. I know you got sticky web, but you can't count on it being forever up, especially without a ghost type to block rapid spin. Flying/levitate pokemon don't even get caught in the sticky web. Mega venusaur without leech seed looks weird tbh, if you want him to be tanky I'd probably recommend that move on him although he may work without, never tested it.
    You also seem to try and make every pokemon able to sweep by power-up and have some utility, which looks to be hurting your overall coverage quite a lot. You miss out on a fairy/ice/dragon/fire/ghost/normal (lol rapid spin) move. Some of these may not be that important (like normal), but not having a fire move with scizor/ferrothorn/genesect running around, nor having ANYthing against dragons seems odd to say the least. You only have 2 non-stab moves in total (feraligatr crunch and excadrill rock slide), which makes countering a lot of your pokemon quite easy, since it's often that whatever can take your stab-moves is what will swap in, and can likely hit back super-effective with their own stab. All of your pokemon have 2 attack types to chose from.
    You also don't have any w-o-w/thunderwave/toxic to put a lot of pressure on certain threats, while your opponent is almost free to status your pokemon while he forces a lot of switches on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I'll help ya out, my FC is in my signature.

Also say what's your trainer name, I'm bad at finding people.
    Mine's "Suoma"
    Thanks alot! Sorry, I have a bad habit of being in restaurant Le Wow when people wants to trade with me, will be 5 min :-/

Can see you just tried trading with me :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Thanks alot! Sorry, I have a bad habit of being in restaurant Le Wow when people wants to trade with me, will be 5 min :-/

Can see you just tried trading with me :-)
    Yea

Say when you're ready or start a trade with me.

- - - Updated - - -

oops misclick

Deleted
    Just returned. I'm siding with Zantos on the legit breeding topic. But let's not get back into it.

Hurien, why don't ya use the moves I gave you on the Totodile? Ice punch and Dragon Dance are good. :P

Time to watch Lugia's movie.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-01-25 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Yea

Say when you're ready or start a trade with me.

- - - Updated - - -

oops misclick

Deleted
    Am i doing somethign wrong? I got a Male BUlbasaur with the HA and a female without.
    15 eggs hatched, NONE of them have the HA? Or do i just got bad luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Female needs to pass down HA

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto works with females and males, if working with 2 same species only female can pass down

Deleted
    And here i was thinking that Males could pass down HA aswell from this gen forward.....Not that HA Bulbasaurs are wanted, but i pretty much ruined my own breeding project. Oh well, guess i'll settle for 5-6 IV Nest Ball Calm Bulbasaurs.

Well, this batch yielded a grand total of THREE 5 IV bulbasaur.

31/x/31/31/31/31
    x/31/31/31/31/31
    31/31/31/31/x/31

I am keeping the 1st Bulbasaur for myself :d
    Last edited by mmoc2b968f23cc; 2014-01-25 at 04:17 PM.

And here i was thinking that Males could pass down HA aswell from this gen forward.....
    with a ditto yes, that was changed this gen
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

@Aegislash
    Something turned up and it seems like I won't be able to get online until tomorrow. I'm sorry Can we complete the deal tomorrow?

@Derpette
    Thank you. You are right, seems like I didn't think about this very well. I don't remember why I didn't put Leech Seed, but that was the plan in my head. Well, I'll try again another day, thank you very much.

@Tahuun
    I was just making the team up, well, trying. My in game Feraligatr has your moves
    Last edited by Hurien; 2014-01-25 at 04:29 PM.