Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    No he's not. I will deny whatever i please, you clouted, motley-minded flap-dragon!
    I don't like your tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't like your tone.
    [IMG]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2010/266/4/4/dasutodasu_hate_by_nicocw-d2zbtyo.png[IMG]
    Well your taste in cute is trash.

Well your taste in cute is trash.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    [IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/073/4/e/garbodor__someone_special_by_pettyartist-d3bnxne.png[IMG]
    You should not fill your mind with garbage.

I suddenly want ice cream.

Yep

Ya'll don't know a good Pookieman when you see one.

lolscrub. I only like quality pokemon from G1. None of this new age made-for-babies crap from G2-G5.

Deleted
    Don't be so nostalgia blinded thanks. G5 has the unique electric/ground fish stunfisk and he's mad at you nostalgia blinded people.

Hey guys! Did you hear?! they are making a 5th generation of Pokemon! Oooo i can't wait to see them i bet they are gonna be amazing!

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Don't be so nostalgia blinded thanks. G5 has the unique electric/ground fish stunfisk and he's mad at you nostalgia blinded people.

[IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/09/Cilan_Stunfisk_flying.png/800px-Cilan_Stunfisk_flying.png[IMG]
    >thinks Skelington is srs
    >thinks Stunfisk is cool.

You make Lilligant sad.

It can't be seen through the cute, but it's there!

Stunfisk always angered and confused me.

This thing angers and confuses me.

I mean its clearly touching the ground..soo....Y U HAVE LEVITATE?!
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    This thing angers and confuses me.

[IMG]http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/059687/images/blackwhite/pokemans_604.gif[IMG]

I mean its clearly touching the ground..soo....Y U HAVE LEVITATE?!
    That thing was one of the biggest trolls. Fighting Ghetsis and have only seen that like once before, then earthquake doesn't work. Then die. To Ghetsis. And the damned thing has a flying move so it can thoroughly pwn Krookodile.

And this. This cute little bastard.

Electric is a dick.

That thing was one of the biggest trolls. Fighting Ghetsis and have only seen that like once before, then earthquake doesn't work. Then die. To Ghetsis. And the damned thing has a flying move so it can thoroughly pwn Krookodile.

And this. This cute little bastard.

Electric is a dick.

Catch a Dwebble. Level it to 24 let it learn stealth rock. Lol as the cute little Pikachu wannabes kill themselves while spamming Volt Switch.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Catch a Dwebble. Level it to 24 let it learn stealth rock. Lol as the cute little Pikachu wannabes kill themselves while spamming Volt Switch.
    That's silly. Stealth rock requires conditions to work, rather than deal damage on the same turn. Therefore, it is useless. And Dwebble isn't cool enough looking to be in my teams.

That's silly. Stealth rock requires conditions to work, rather than deal damage on the same turn. Therefore, it is useless. And Dwebble isn't cool enough looking to be in my teams.
    Eh it works for me. I always prefer to set up rocks, spikes, and subs then i stall matches :P
    Yep

if you ever played online EVERYONE has a crustle..and that thing will destroy you its a great opener pokemon and harder to counter than you would think. itss also faster than you think with shell smash and rock wrecker its going to plow you over.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

We need more Garbodor appreciation.

All bow before our great Weezing overlord

Yep

Puhleez. Muk is the best filth-like pokemon. G1 PERFECTION!

His name is Kum(causelolololo) backwards and he has gang signs.