Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well apparently someone was here first haha 'cause it was traded. And my game bugged.
    Deposit something again and tell me fast.

Deleted
    Well apparently someone was here first haha 'cause it was traded. And my game bugged.
    Btw, since i can't PM you back yet, just in case: 0834-2848-9559 Trainername: Grexoz

Will add your FC aswell :3

P.s can someone check what my safari is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Deposit something again and tell me fast.
    Vulpix female level 1 against Shellder female level 1 on the gts

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Vulpix female level 1 against Shellder female level 1 on the gts
    Done. Thanks for HA foxy. Gonna be my next project after Gible and Shellder.

Done .
    Thanks <3 /10char

Sorry I don't have the hatching aura :s

Quote Originally Posted by Grexoz View Post
    Btw, since i can't PM you back yet, just in case: 0834-2848-9559 Trainername: Grexoz

Will add your FC aswell :3

P.s can someone check what my safari is?
    Adding you now
    Last edited by Ilir; 2014-06-27 at 10:01 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Thanks <3 /10char

Sorry I don't have the hatching aura :s

Adding you now
    Go to Lumiose. Run to Poke Ball shop (special one, not in the poke-center). Buy 100 Premier Balls one by one to increase style. Run to cafe Introversion. Acquire Hatching O-power.

Go to Lumiose. Run to Poke Ball shop (special one, not in the poke-center). Buy 100 Premier Balls one by one to increase style. Run to cafe Introversion. Acquire Hatching O-power.
    Thanks ! Do I have to do the league before or not ? If not, will do that in about an hour or half an hour Do you need the hatching aura ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Thanks ! Do I have to do the league before or not ? If not, will do that in about an hour or half an hour Do you need the hatching aura ?
    Aura is with me! So I don't need one. You don't need league for it.

Deleted
    Any1 got a spare HA chimchar? would be greatly appreciated

on one hand a doctor who trailer was released today, on the other hand the alliance doesnt get karabor as their main hub.

gonna need some moar corocoro leaks to cheer me up.

should be in just a few weeks
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    on one hand a doctor who trailer was released today, on the other hand the alliance doesnt get karabor as their main hub.

gonna need some moar corocoro leaks to cheer me up.

should be in just a few weeks
    seen that, wasnt suprised, its prolly more for a q hub

which trailer btw?

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    seen that, wasnt suprised, its prolly more for a q hub

which trailer btw?

- - - Updated - - -

doctor who is pretty much my life. its what made me realize i wanted to be an actor.

"the best part about being an actor is that you have lots of time off, the worst part about being an actor is you have lots of time off"

dont know if that was a curse or a blessing O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Doctor Who... god I love this show. So funny and sad at the same time

Homophobia is so gay.

I'm convinced that every single Pokemon I really like is doomed to suck.

Marowak
    Arbok
    Magmortar
    Raichu
    Zebstrika
    Garbodor
    Camerupt

All big ones I really really like but you look up their stats, moves, and how they do in even remotely competitive battles and they're just...not good.

At least Camerupt has a good chance of seeing a mega in the new game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how do Trick Rooms do? Something I've noticed is some other ones I like that weren't listed can do well in Trick Room but I haven't found a whole lot of details on it overall.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-06-28 at 12:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

my marowak huntress is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    my marowak huntress is a beast.
    It's just so slow, even though it hits like a train. Seems like you're forced to run it in a Trick Room team to do anything with it.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I'm convinced that every single Pokemon I really like is doomed to suck.

Marowak
    Arbok
    Magmortar
    Raichu
    Zebstrika
    Garbodor
    Camerupt

All big ones I really really like but you look up their stats, moves, and how they do in even remotely competitive battles and they're just...not good.

At least Camerupt has a good chance of seeing a mega in the new game.
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best
    -Karen
    #Sceptile4OU

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best

#Sceptile4OU
    I'm still trying to find a way to make them work. Camerupt and Marowak in particular seem like they could do some damage on a Trick Room team. Doing plenty of research and browsing Smogon to find proper ways to do it.

Marowak is by far my favorite Pokemon. I really really want to use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I'm still trying to find a way to make them work. Camerupt and Marowak in particular seem like they could do some damage on a Trick Room team. Doing plenty of research and browsing Smogon to find proper ways to do it.
    Well, you could always play them in NU.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, when I started playing competitive pokemon, I played RU because that was the tier Sceptile was in.

man this soup i made is DURLURSHERSE @_@

im like a master of soup