Thread: Pokémon!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Steel with it then >:/
    True, a bit of steel works wonders against dragons.... Well atleast on the defense side. But what steel is there though? Magnemite/ton and Forretress? Anyone else requires trading for gen2.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not a whole lot of Spheals in Gen 2 though :P
    Why was there an ice elite 4 member in gen 3 LOL and why didn't drake become champion?
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Why was there an ice elite 4 member in gen 3 LOL and why didn't drake become champion?
    Uhhhm....?

Deleted
    Because Wallace is a sexy beast with the coolest Pokemon and he can dance. Oh and Steven Stone had better Pokemon too.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because Wallace is a sexy beast with the coolest Pokemon and he can dance. Oh and Steven Stone had better Pokemon too.
    Steven was a perverted stalker though.... No wonder he gave you a Beldum... That thing is shaped like a penis made of steel!

Uhhhm....?
    Glacia how is she an elite four member
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Am never really had to much trouble with Whitney. Morty on the other hand omg That gengar is freaking super sayian speed SHAODW BALL SHADOWBAL SHADOW BALL dies
    Whitney is tough, I had to sacrifice a Gastly to take it down with Curse. That Rollout combo is just brutal.

Whitney is a joke if you catch a geodude/machop/heracross.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Whitney is tough, I had to sacrifice a Gastly to take it down with Curse. That Rollout combo is just brutal.
    Haven't had any issues with that in SS - not even when I used my Typhlosion. Pretty sure I one-hit her moo-moo.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Whitney is a joke if you catch a geodude/machop/heracross.
    Or just focus-train your main really. Anything is easy if you outrank it by atleast 15 levels. ..... Gotta get my SS copy back from the missus.... Or get her her own (and a ds) so we can get all the "must trade to get".... I hate that shit tbh :s

Deleted
    Steven was a perverted stalker though.... No wonder he gave you a Beldum... That thing is shaped like a penis made of steel!
    Yes, and then it evolves into a very, very good Pokemon that is not penis shaped. u just jelly

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    But she's so easy in HG/SS. Each time Skelington played, she used rollout like once if ever, and that was always the attack right before dying.
    Morty is the hard one in HG/SS. That Gengar is impossible. Took like 40 turns to wear it down with a Noctowl using Hypnosis and Peck last time :/

Yes, and then it evolves into a very, very good Pokemon that is not penis shaped. u just jelly
    LOL trying to catch metagross in black/White is harder then catching the legendarys in the game. I for some reason tried to catch it without leveling up a metang.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Saw a shiny metang in my black the other day..... Accidentally knocked it out..... The agony!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

Fits very well.
    That sounds like me. At least in real life. Online I'm a bit more confrontational.

Deleted
    Saw a shiny metang in my black the other day..... Accidentally knocked it out..... The agony!!!
    You have my sympathies, greenie. I only own one shiny, a shiny Kyurem, which I never use. EVER. I haven't even seen a Pokerus or any other shiny pokemon yet either D:

You have my sympathies, greenie. I only own one shiny, a shiny Kyurem, which I never use. EVER. I haven't even seen a Pokerus or any other shiny pokemon yet either D:
    I haven't seen pokerus either

10+ Year Old Account
    Battled Jasmine earlier today, all of my were mid 30s (32-36). Her Magnemites parahax troll my Forretress and Nidorina to death. Enter Feraligatr.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Epic_5eb029_550137.jpg

Get shit on, Thunderbolt.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    But she's so easy in HG/SS. Each time Skelington played, she used rollout like once if ever, and that was always the attack right before dying.
    Morty is the hard one in HG/SS. That Gengar is impossible. Took like 40 turns to wear it down with a Noctowl using Hypnosis and Peck last time :/
    I usually have a Pidgeotto by that point, maybe thats where the Rolllout comes from. Birds dont like Rock

I've seen Pokerus once! Until BW, that was the only rare Poke thing I had ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Gamefreak really did not think that Gengar and Shadow Ball through post physical-special split. Hurts a lot more coming from base 130 Sp. Att. than it did in the original game coming from 65 Att.

I spammed potions and a revive, I think. Pro strategy.