Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Was wondertrading for new breeding shiny project and this is what i got:
    Oh jeez. I'm almost wondering if that was a mistake on their part and they accidentally traded their good one while kicking out breeding rejects
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Dewote, do you need help with your Seadra?
    Yeah I do
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Oh jeez. I'm almost wondering if that was a mistake on their part and they accidentally traded their good one while kicking out breeding rejects
    look at the lvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    look at the lvl.
    Yeah it's level 1, that's why i think they accidentally mixed their new shiny with its hundred brothers that they were breeding out.

I've ALMOST done that before. But I caught myself >.>
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Doing this my favorite Pokemon thin linked on page 3042... some choices are hard. Kakuna or metapod... the hard choices in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Kakuna or metapod... the hardened choices in life.
    fixed

;P

For real though I don't like those sites. They're only really good for picking your top ONE and not really 10... one time it had me choose between Houndoom and Arcanine (or something similar) right in the beginning. Naturally Arcanine won, but Houndoom is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon. And he didn't even end up in the final 10 because i just so happened to RNG a really bad matchup right in the beginning. :/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

"Key and Peele movie

Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele have been so successful on television that they have multiple films in development. There’s a thing with Judd Apatow, a possible Police Academy reboot, and a film based on their Key & Peele character Mr. Garvey from the ‘Substitute Teacher’ sketch. Now they’ve got a film set up at New Line which will shoot by next spring. The movie is Keanu, but the subject of the first Key and Peele movie isn’t our favorite time-traveling actor. It’s a cat.

Deadline reports that Keegan-Michael Key scripted with Key & Peele and Community writer Alex Rubens, and that “Keanu tells the story of friends who pose as drug dealers to infiltrate the criminal underworld, all to retrieve a stolen kitty.”

Jordan Peele said in the announcement, ”The movie should resonate with a large audience as almost everyone has had a house pet stolen by a street gang, right?”

Possibly the best news here is that the show’s director Peter Atencio is in talks to direct Keanu. Atencio has a great skill with making TV sketch comedy look cinematic, so I’m psyched to see what he does with a movie."

http://www.slashfilm.com/key-and-peele-movie/

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Yeah I do
    /10
    Let's do it then (sorry for the late reply, had to run suddenly).

Deleted
    Let's do it then (sorry for the late reply, had to run suddenly).
    No problem

Thank you so much <3

I'd say to the thread...

Less Off-Topic, less non-covered spoilers and give more help for those that ask for it, guys and gals. Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted

I'd say to the thread...

Less Off-Topic, less non-covered spoilers and give more help for those that ask for it, guys and gals. Please.
    what the hells a spoiler now? is posting how to get demo codes a spoiler now?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I personally don't think there have been any uncovered Pokemon spoilers since the one night we were all talking about it...

@Dewote I'm sorry I didn't help you do the trade evolve, I didn't even see your post until Well said he was helping you. /feelsbad

Deleted

Awesome pimpnite battle!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Ugh... no? I don't get where that's coming from... I guess you're trying to avoid the off-topic part which you constantly spam... that can't be good now, can it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS!

NOW SOMEONE FIND ME THE PINK BALL GIF! I can't find it for months now...

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    fixed

;P

For real though I don't like those sites. They're only really good for picking your top ONE and not really 10... one time it had me choose between Houndoom and Arcanine (or something similar) right in the beginning. Naturally Arcanine won, but Houndoom is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon. And he didn't even end up in the final 10 because i just so happened to RNG a really bad matchup right in the beginning. :/
    Lol yeah its not perfect but still fun, my final ten were roughly close with victribell benefitting from absurd pairing.
    Seadra
    Dug trio shuckle miltank
    Raticate aerodactyl flygon
    Snorlax ludicolo vixtribell
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Ugh... no? I don't get where that's coming from...
    you're complaining about spoilers but theres been no spoilers, unless you're talking about digimon but thats 13 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    i luv u, 'dile! <3