Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still feels like we haven't seen an awful lot of pokemon, to me at least. Unless they are going to have a far chunk of old gen pokemon in there (makes sense with all of the Megalutions). But even then we've only seen 2 new legendaries... wut?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Still feels like we haven't seen an awful lot of pokemon, to me at least. Unless they are going to have a far chunk of old gen pokemon in there (makes sense with all of the Megalutions). But even then we've only seen 2 new legendaries... wut?
    I don't think any legendaries except the mascots have been intentionally been revealed before the game's release before. It's pretty natural, I just hope there aren't an overkill on legendaries this time, else it won't be long before we can make a whole generation of legendaries alone.

this is the same amount of pokemon we usually get officially.

it may seem like less than before because there have been less leaks
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Which Gen 1 are you most excited to see a Mega form of?

Looking forward to seeing a Machamp mega, Snorlax mega if one will exist, and of course a Raichu mega evo which is inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be neat if Pikachu got a mega as an alternative to Raichu.

i wanna see more gen 2 megas

would love to see mega typhlosion, mega lugia, mega ledian, mega noctowl.

mega delibird, mega dunsparce.

but if were talkin gen 1.

MEGA FARFETCH'D @_@

seriously for those last 3 if i cant get a normal evo ill take anything
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Indeed, they haven't revealed too many new pokemon or too much of info in general. I hope they keep to it. I want to play like that.

oh yeah mega girafig. mega quagsire.

i notice alot of gen 2 pokemon get forgotten. weird considering gen 2 is considered the best pokemon generation by pokemon fans, although i suppose that has more to do with having two regions and the whole epic mt silver stuff

MEGA TYRANITAR @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wanna see more gen 2 megas

would love to see mega typhlosion, mega lugia
    Let's cut the legendaries some slack, I really don't want to see many more legendaries get Megas past Mewtwo. Though it's probably unavoidable, the longer we go without them the better.

Would love to see Megas of all starters though, they are afterall the Pokémons you form the strongest bond with, and Mega Evolution is meant to show the strong bond between the trainer and the Pokémon, so it seems like a nobrainer to give it to all starters.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Let's cut the legendaries some slack, I really don't want to see many more legendaries get Megas past Mewtwo. Though it's probably unavoidable, the longer we go without them the better.

Would love to see Megas of all starters though, they are afterall the Pokémons you form the strongest bond with, and Mega Evolution is meant to show the strong bond between the trainer and the Pokémon, so it seems like a nobrainer to give it to all starters.
    eh i mostly put lugia because hes one of the most popular. plus if they give him one im hoping it will look like shadow lugia

- - - Updated - - -

eh i mostly put lugia because hes one of the most popular. plus if they give him one im hoping it will look like shadow lugia

- - - Updated - - -

It most likely would not, considering they aren't making pallette changes to the Pokémons. They'd probably just give it more blue stuff or something.

It most likely would not, considering they aren't making pallette changes to the Pokémons. They'd probably just give it more blue stuff or something.
    i can dream!

10+ Year Old Account
    HEY! Shadow Lugia gets fancy new eyebrows, a longer and sharper head spike, and clawed toes. Ain't just a pallet swap.

HEY! Shadow Lugia gets fancy new eyebrows, a longer and sharper head spike, and clawed toes. Ain't just a pallet swap.
    Yeah, it isn't just a pallette swap, but it is that too. The Mega Evolutions doesn't change the colors of a Pokémon, not as far as we have seen, sooooo...

15+ Year Old Account
    this is fake, but i totally wish it wasnt. i'd actually use the pikachu line if mega raichu looked like this

I wish they would change the eye style in some pokemon. This mega raichu looks very good with the exception of its face. Give it something more cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it isn't just a pallette swap, but it is that too. The Mega Evolutions doesn't change the colors of a Pokémon, not as far as we have seen, sooooo...

I dunno, to me Blaziken's legs changed pretty dramatically. And thats like 50% of his body. With Lucario he just got red feet and hands.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-09-29 at 04:41 PM.

I dunno, to me Blaziken's legs changed pretty dramatically. And thats like 50% of his body. With Lucario he just got red feet and hands.
    With Lucario it's just added colors iirc, not really changed colors around. Can't argue against Blaziken though, the yellow was obviously switched out with black. Though it still retains its main color, being red.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    this is fake, but i totally wish it wasnt. i'd actually use the pikachu line if mega raichu looked like this

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...uw-d6jxkvk.jpg
    i want dis, gimmie

10+ Year Old Account
    i want dis, gimmie
    I was gonna say, "wtf is going on with its front left paw?".

Then I noticed what was going on thar.