Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I'd love one, Apolaan, if you could give me.
    sure gender matter?

Hidden Abilities. For them to show up on the safari you have to be online with the other person at least once! TY FOR LOGGING <33333
    Haven't beaten the E4 yet but what the heck is my safari? Been wondering for awhile.

When I find my female HA good natured Quagsire I will breed them. Have your wits guys for free Quags!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    sure gender matter?
    Male OFC!/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Haven't beaten the E4 yet but what the heck is my safari? Been wondering for awhile.
    Water with Octillery & Quagsire. 3rd obviously hasn't shown up yet.

When I find my female HA good natured Quagsire I will breed them. Have your wits guys for free Quags!!

- - - Updated - - -

Male OFC!/10

- - - Updated - - -

whats your name i have too many people?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that would actually be a pretty smart thing to do O-O although i do find it kind of hard to believe since i cant remember anything gamefreaks trademarked besides pokken fighters/tournament and some of the mega pokemon who are supposed to get toys.

next time you talk to him try to see if he can remember where he got the info because i havent seen anything on pokebeach or serebii
    It was referenced on the Serebii Discovery thread on the last page, I'll ask him about it later though!

Basically the idea was that you can ask for anything on the GTS, but if it doesn't exist other people can't see your request, so if you deposited a pikachu asked for a batman, and then someone else searched for pikachu your pikachu wouldn't appear in the search results, but 3 names on this list did come up.

sure gender matter?
    What was your trainer name again? Mine's Evershade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    It was referenced on the Serebii Discovery thread on the last page, I'll ask him about it later though!

Basically the idea was that you can ask for anything on the GTS, but if it doesn't exist other people can't see your request, so if you deposited a pikachu asked for a batman, and then someone else searched for pikachu your pikachu wouldn't appear in the search results, but 3 names on this list did come up.
    i found a thread on it in the pokebeach forums and apparently how they know its legit is that if you type in a name thats wrong but its close to a real name it will correct it. so thats how they know its legit.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

enjoy the scyther

15+ Year Old Account
    i found a thread on it in the pokebeach forums and apparently how they know its legit is that if you type in a name thats wrong but its close to a real name it will correct it. so thats how they know its legit.
    Yeh sounds similar to what my brother explained, as well as being searchable which must mean they're in the database or whatever. Obviously purely rumours but my brother said the name of ne suggested it might be a water/fire type which could be interesting ^__^

i want whatever hoopa is to be amazing, simply because its name is crazy.

I AM HOOPA LORD OF DESTRUCTION @_@ or something like that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I'd LOVE myself a scyther Apolaan, can't pm you yet but adding you as soon as i get home (like 15 mins from now)
    Name is Derpedro, FC 3282-3153-5456

What would you like ? I have like, A LOT of French Speed Boost Adamant Torchics if you'd like to breed yourself a shiny one :3 Some modest charmanders too, and the usual stuff laying around in boxes.
    Not sure about their ivs, though ...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    I'd LOVE myself a scyther Apolaan, can't pm you yet but adding you as soon as i get home (like 15 mins from now)
    Name is Derpedro, FC 3282-3153-5456

What would you like ? I have like, A LOT of French Speed Boost Adamant Torchics if you'd like to breed yourself a shiny one :3 Some modest charmanders too, and the usual stuff laying around in boxes.
    Not sure about their ivs, though ...
    ah yeah that sounds great i also have 3-4 31 IV pancham, spheals, surskits, meditites, kangashkans, mareeps.

also if you have a female torchic that'd be awesome
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-10-24 at 10:10 AM.

enjoy the scyther
    Thanks a bunch!

15+ Year Old Account
    i want whatever hoopa is to be amazing, simply because its name is crazy.

I AM HOOPA LORD OF DESTRUCTION @_@ or something like that
    found the names - Hoopa, Volcanion and Diancie

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/6094...t-legendaries/

Hi all, haven't posted in this thread yet but my friend code is 4441-9468-0538 and 3DS name is Streaming and in game is Vee. Finished the game but i'm not sure what my safari is yet. Adding the people who have posted on last page/2 if they listed FC.

- - - Updated - - -

Male OFC!/10

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, cool. Was kinda hoping it was Water. My favorite type.

Deleted
    Finally got home, adding you right now.

I only have one female adamant / speed boost torchic, would a male do the trick for scyther ?
    Kangashan would be nice too, if you'd like a charmander.

Seems like the elite 4 needs to be beaten to get HAs, since I've caught tens and tens of Quagsires and none has its hidden ability. GO FINISH THE GAME AUSR!! NAOU!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Finally got home, adding you right now.

I only have one female adamant / speed boost torchic, would a male do the trick for scyther ?
    Kangashan would be nice too, if you'd like a charmander.
    sure, to both

Deleted
    wifi derping a bit right now, launching trade as soon as it's a bit more stable