Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    He has Heracross and Charizard having the potential of Mega Evo'ing.

Then, if by some miracle, he has Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Gible having the very rare opportunity to fully evolve then Mega Evolve.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I know no-one cares about the anime, but I find it funny that Ash got his Charizard back at the end of Unova, only to dump him at Oak's before leaving to Kalos. I can just see him coming back to Ash very soon, since hey, gotta have that Mega Evo.

Or then again, they could give Pikachu a mega evo...
    atleast the x and y anime is good so far. i know 2 episodes isnt much but it seems to be a much better quality story wise than black and white

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    He has Heracross and Charizard having the potential of Mega Evo'ing.

Then, if by some miracle, he has Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Gible having the very rare opportunity to fully evolve then Mega Evolve.
    by the time ash gets to the point in the anime where he could have a fully evolved pokemon ready to mega evolve the third game/sequel will most likely be out.

and if im right and they're saving the gen 6 megas for the next game then he probably wont even need one of his older pokemon.

maybe his froakie will mega evolve
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't get Fennekin and Chespin, I'll be very happy.

According to the Opening, Serena has Fennekin and Clemont Chespin.

why? /10chars
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    oh thank fork!

While I liked Johto and to an extent Sinnoh (he only had 2 starters there), and was pretty meh with Kanto; I prefer when other members of the elemental trio (grass, fire, water) get screen time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why? /10chars
    I dunno. I just don't like it when he has all 3 starters.

Yeah, I would also like him to not have the 3 starters yet again. Catch something different PLEASE! And if possible, catch everything.

i hope ash catches a goomy. and i hope it acts like charizard in the first season.

"GOOMY USE HYPER BEAM!"

"pfft goomy don listen to you boi, goomy do what he want"

10+ Year Old Account
    Then there's the... "concern" (dunno how to put it) of IF he gets a Fire and a Grass (since he apparently has Froakie, while Clemont has Chespin and Serena has Fennekin), the limited opportunities for catching new pokemon.

He now has Fletchling, so maybe that will count as his fire type as well as his flyer. So that leaves room for grass: there are 3 to choose from; Gogoat, Gourgeist, and Trevenant.

If he does get another fire type: his only option is Litleo/Pyroar.

Also, just watched the intro: Mega-Lucario, maybe he'll get a Lucario to tie into our Lucario we get ingame? Dunno. He's got that whole Aura thing goin' on, which her chose to go on a journey instead of train it. And I think I recall Maylene or her Lucario making mention of his Aura in Sinnoh.

Off topic: I love watching shiny hunters on youtube, and when they see one they spazz out saying OMG LIVE SHINY ___! OMG LIVE SHINY ___! OMG AFTER ONLY ____ ENCOUNTERS!
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-10-26 at 04:04 PM.

who says he has to get new pokemon?

Deleted
    Off topic: I love watching shiny hunters on youtube, and when they see one they spazz out saying OMG LIVE SHINY ___! OMG LIVE SHINY ___! OMG AFTER ONLY ____ ENCOUNTERS!
    OMG only after intentionally grinding 10 days for it!
    So "lucky".

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I'm mistaken, he prefers to start his new journeys with only Pikachu and catches new pokemon. It's been that way since Johto when he realized that having a well trained pokemon in new regions was unfair to other trainers, and took away the fun of a new journey, iirc.

Unless I'm mistaken, he prefers to start his new journeys with only Pikachu and catches new pokemon. It's been that way since Johto when he realized that having a well trained pokemon in new regions was unfair to other trainers, and took away the fun of a new journey, iirc.
    yeah but he doesnt have to catch only "new" pokemon. he could easily catch a slowpoke or a smeargle or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose.

Promotion and the bank accounts of the Pokémon Company.

since nintendo seems to be going all out this gen with nostalgia i think ash's team will be a mix of old and new pokemon.

Zoroark does everything I want...except -good- damage..

Anyways, so guys, tell me where I can improve.
    (This is not the specefic order btw)
    Blaziken
    Delphox
    Jolteon
    Greninja
    Zoroark
    Haxorus.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see one area that needs improvement:

No Chestnaught ):<

i hope ash catches a goomy. and i hope it acts like charizard in the first season.

"GOOMY USE HYPER BEAM!"

"pfft goomy don listen to you boi, goomy do what he want"
    Yes! Goomy!
    Btw, what's the first kalos region ep?
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Yes! Goomy!
    Btw, what's the first kalos region ep?
    i forget what its called something lumious city place of new adventure or something like that.

ash gets off the plane at lumious city, team rocket does some evil stuff that is actually pretty awesome, gets a froakie, tries to challenge a gym and its like "you dont have any badges leave before i zap the shit out of you" you see a little of the new girl serena but she hasnt left or gotten a pokemon yet so she hasnt met ash yet.

oh yeah and wobbufetts back.

- - - Updated - - -

in my opinion team rocket was bad arse in the x and y episode.

they have this necklace that makes a pokemon go beserk and just start wrecking stuff and when pikachu fired a thunderbolt a wobbufet he mirror coated it back and made a giant thunderbolt smack pikachu right in the face and ash had to run away