Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    i can give it to you but idk how you would contact him. its a dude from mmo.
    Aww ok, if you find out who he was PM me please
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Hi im looking for friends for friend safari. My friend safari is Normal with Chansey, Lillypup and Loudred. My 3DS Friend code is: 0361-6280-0619. Add me and send yours in pms!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit new in the whole competitive side of pokemon. Just caught Xerneas and ran it through an IV calculator and here are the results

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)
    None (X)
    HP: 4 - 5
    Att: 28 - 31
    Def: 26 - 27
    SpA: 24 - 25
    SpD: 30 - 31
    Speed: 31

Not too bad Imo but the nature seems a bit meh... should I keep it or should I go back to soft resetting for a better one?
    Butts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grozzle View Post
    Bit new in the whole competitive side of pokemon. Just caught Xerneas and ran it through an IV calculator and here are the results

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)
    None (X)

Not too bad Imo but the nature seems a bit meh... should I keep it or should I go back to soft resetting for a better one?
    If its goin to be in your main line up then I would go for Modest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, just something to play with when bored of my main lineup.
    Butts

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well I know the stats of one of them already. 100,100,100,100,100 and 100.

We wont propably see them for a while. Someone needs to hack 3DS and make datamining possible, or we just need to wait untill Nintendo reveals them. I'm betting that first XY movie will feature atleast one of those three.
    Good luck with that. Highly doubt we will see a 3ds hack anytime soon. Im glad we have to wait. Means no more fakes to worry about.

Xerneas - #716 (Timid)
    None (X)

which iv calculator u use? mine doesnt work for Xerneas :P
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    The only one I've found to work with x/y so far was http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx But I don't know how accurate it is.
    Butts

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    Could go to kiloude city and ask the guy in the suit in the pokemon center. He will say something like "stats like those cant be beat". That means the pokemon has perfect ivs in the stats he listed. Full explination:

(The first statement) If the IV total is between 0 and 90: "This Pokémon's potential is decent all around." If the IV total is between 91 and 120: "This Pokémon's potential is above average overall." If the IV total is between 121 and 150: "This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall." If the IV total is between 151 and 186: "This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall."
    (The second statement) If the highest IV is between 0 and 15: "It's rather decent in that regard." If the highest IV is between 16 and 25: "It's very good in that regard." If the highest IV is between 26 and 30: "It's fantastic in that regard." If the highest IV is 31: "It can't be better in that regard."
    - - - Updated - - -

The only one I've found to work with x/y so far was http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx But I don't know how accurate it is.
    That's decent. It cant tell me the ivs of my level 1's. It also requires at times EV's in order to be able to tell you. The guy in Kiloude is much better. He can tell if a stat is perfect right out of the egg. That calculator would be nice to see the stats of non perfect stats at higher levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised there was no bigfoot/sasquatch pokemon in Unova, seeing as it's based on america/New York.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I just wonder traded three pokemon. All three of them had Japanese names.

Only one of them was actually from Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I just wonder traded three pokemon. All three of them had Japanese names.

Only one of them was actually from Japan.
    By Japanese names, do you mean Japanese characters, or something like Iyume for a name? Cause I do not think they have a Japanese name unless its in the actual Japanese characters. They do have different names for most pokemon in Japan then they do in the English speaking countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    By Japanese names, do you mean Japanese characters, or something like Iyume for a name? Cause I do not think they have a Japanese name unless its in the actual Japanese characters. They do have different names for most pokemon in Japan then they do in the English speaking countries.
    Japanese characters. Katakana and such.

Japanese characters. Katakana and such.
    How in the world did you manage that on a non-japanese game? Cause that may be something I want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How in the world did you manage that on a non-japanese game? Cause that may be something I want to try.
    I dunno... Change language settings? Japanese was an option...

I dunno... Change language settings? Japanese was an option...
    Darn. Don't think I would want to do that. Id just end up confused an unable to get it back lol

Finally beat the Elite Four. Anyone want to tell me what my third friend safari pokemon is? (Trainer name Zhuron, normal type)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Finally beat the Elite Four. Anyone want to tell me what my third friend safari pokemon is? (Trainer name Zhuron, normal type)
    Friend Safari doesn't show your trainer name, it shows your DS Mii name or w/e it is. The name that shows up when you add someone to your friends list. Yours are Aipom, Audino, Chansey.

Anyone currently online that can trade with me my Scyther back and forth?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Friend Safari doesn't show your trainer name, it shows your DS Mii name or w/e it is. The name that shows up when you add someone to your friends list. Yours are Aipom, Audino, Chansey.
    Well either way I have my usernames tagged so meh. lol

Thanks :P Friend was needing a Chansey.. he'll be happy. XD