Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Cargath, it may not be my place to ask, but that screenshot you have of those fish that aren't pokemon, it looks like it was taken from watching that online, are you watching these episodes somewhere online? I was thinking about getting a nice wave of pokemon nostalgia myself, and even tried once, but couldn't find anywhere to watch the older episodes.
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com has a ton of episodes as well. Currently watching the pokemon league episodes from season 1.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm really thinking I need to go grab Pokemon Conquest. It looked so goofy at first, but it seems like it came together as a damn solid game, and it'd be a great thing while waiting for PVP queues in TSW.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    has a ton of episodes as well. Currently watching the pokemon league episodes from season 1.
    Arnt those links against the Rules? Bad Conscript.

Deleted
    fuck I hate Aerodactyl in battle tower critting 100% of the time with Stone Edge.
    RNG IS TOTALLY NOT FAVORING THE AI

/rantrantrantrantrantrantrant
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2012-07-15 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    fuck I hate Aerodactyl in battle tower critting 100% of the time with Stone Edge.

It's okay. It's Aerodactyl. They are cool

That's how I've felt ever since I began playing these damn games, today my eyes simply go skywards when my opponent gets one of those magical ''lucky'' critical hits. Ofcourse I never get a critical hit, such nonesense shouldn't even be suggested.

Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Milk Drink

/wrists

I wrecked Miltank and all of Whitney with a Heracross. Screw her.

There's no way to fix the Battle Subway screwing me over again and again though.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Milk Drink

/wrists
    Lots of rage was had on my first gold-playthrough, long long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Lots of rage was had on my first gold-playthrough, long long time ago.
    She got me on my recent playthrough for HG aswell. Had to have Gastly curse it to beat it...

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Rollout
    Miltank used Milk Drink

/wrists
    GAAHHH i fucking hated that.... during my Silver and Crystal runs she tottaly destroyed my face with that miltank...

However during my Soulsilver run i beated her on first try....
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Just bought Pokemon Conquest. It's pretty neat so far, but only just finished the tutorial. Very similar to Fire Emblem, though the maps seem to be smaller.

Not as bad as my Kabutops missing Stone Edge, what was it, four times in a row? against the 21st battle leader's last Dragonite?

Much rage was had.

QQ

I'm too stupid to patch my soulsilver to stormsilver....
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Not as bad as my Kabutops missing Stone Edge, what was it, four times in a row? against the 21st battle leader's last Dragonite?

Much rage was had.
    Also all the damage reducing berries. Like they have the most random berries for the most unknown reasons, but obviously it's always the one that reduces your damage, even if it's normal-type.

feels fair!

Also all the damage reducing berries. Like they have the most random berries for the most unknown reasons, but obviously it's always the one that reduces your damage, even if it's normal-type.

feels fair!
    Heh, it's at least better than the battle tower in crystal. What does the first trainer have? Oh, a level 20 Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno? Okay!

SO! I had a really legit dream last night, essentially it was like virtual reality Pokemans, sort of. Somehow you could see Pokemans in real life with some device and it would detect what kind of area you were in and determine what Pokemon to put out in the wild for you, IE: You're on a boat, you see like, Lapras in the ocean and shit. Somehow you could catch them IRL and transfer them to your game or something. It was amazing. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    SO! I had a really legit dream last night, essentially it was like virtual reality Pokemans, sort of. Somehow you could see Pokemans in real life with some device and it would detect what kind of area you were in and determine what Pokemon to put out in the wild for you, IE: You're on a boat, you see like, Lapras in the ocean and shit. Somehow you could catch them IRL and transfer them to your game or something. It was amazing. ;_;
    That's the kind of technology japan needs to invest in. None of these giant robits or holographic girlfriends(though domestic catgirls still need some priority).

In other news, Pokemon Conquest is really fun and addicting. If you were skeptical about buying it before, shut up and purchase it. If you thought the gameplay videos were boring like Skelington did, then he will inform you they are nowhere close to boring in action. Even the difficulty is pretty high once you start getting into it, moreso than the main games. Spent like an hour and a half trying to take over one castle.

Thanks for a mini review Skel! I will now get Pokemon Conquest when I get the money :3

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Seems like the type of thing Nintendo could do with AR tech.