Sudowoodo evolution.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

i fully expect it to look just like this

- - - Updated - - -

heres a sketch from serebii. seems a bit better than the last 2

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i fully expect it to look just like this

That would be cool.

But from the face on the sketch it looks like it might be Grass/Ghost, that would be amazing.

another picture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That would be cool.

But from the face on the sketch it looks like it might be Grass/Ghost, that would be amazing.
    or dark.or poison

- - - Updated - - -

the only way that movie can be redeemed is if they make a sequel with the other new form of mewtwo and say the mirage master made them
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted

or dark.or poison
    Well, it's likely that chespin will be Grass/Dark already, and if GF makes another grass poison type I'm gonna punch someone. Gen 1 had enough for 10 generations.

Deleted
    So who's your favorite so far?

I like all of them except for the sword!
    I had not seen Fletchling/Talonflame <3. I assume it will be the initial flyer available early in the game —*best looking bird since Swellow, imho. Vivillon, the butterfly, looks almost as pretty as Beautifly. I'm quite impressed so far.

The squid/owl is a little psychedelic for my taste, but I can see why people think it looks interesting.

Well, it's likely that chespin will be Grass/Dark already, and if GF makes another grass poison type I'm gonna punch someone. Gen 1 had enough for 10 generations.
    well i mean instead of grass it could be poison.

could be poison/dark or /ghost

or could be grass/dark or /ghost

- - - Updated - - -

this is apparently the colouring... the sudowoodu guess seems possible now..

- - - Updated - - -

wait nevermind. apparently those last two arent real. the people who made them were told the wrong details from somone who was lying. the first three are the only ones that are real

Wait, don't we have a digimon like that already?

Deleted
    well i mean instead of grass it could be poison.

could be poison/dark or /ghost

or could be grass/dark or /ghostl
    Well I'm hoping for Grass/Ghost because it'll be new. We already have Grass/Dark, Poison/Dark and Poison/Ghost

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hugocgc View Post
    Wait, don't we have a digimon like that already?
    Because a walking tree with Arms and a face is such an original idea right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because a walking tree with Arms and a face is such an original idea right?

EDIT: It's from LotR
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Told you's it was a different Mewtwo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Told you's it was a different Mewtwo!
    Was pretty obvious since the trailer where you heard its voice.

yeah but it makes no sense for there to be another mewtwo. its not like mews look like that mewtwo. in the games it might make sense since mew gave birth to mewtwo but in the anime he is a clone who was experimented on whoever it was would not only need mew dna but would also have to mutate it and experiment on it in the exact same way team rocket did and the only people who even know mewtwo EXISTS is ash, misty, brock, may, max, professor oak, and the master of mirage pokemon. and even they only know what mewtwo looks like and his powers they have no idea how he was made or what they did to make him.

it just makes no sense. and it doesnt need to be, there is no reason it couldnt have just been the same mewtwo, they could explain the form by saying he found some magic item or scientists captured him and experimented on him, actually that could be a good way to explain the new mewtwo. maybe scientists captured him and this mewtwo is a clone of a clone

Deleted
    yeah but it makes no sense for there to be another mewtwo. its not like mews look like that mewtwo. in the games it might make sense since mew gave birth to mewtwo but in the anime he is a clone who was experimented on whoever it was would not only need mew dna but would also have to mutate it and experiment on it in the exact same way team rocket did and the only people who even know mewtwo EXISTS is ash, misty, brock, may, max, professor oak, and the master of mirage pokemon. and even they only know what mewtwo looks like and his powers they have no idea how he was made or what they did to make him.

it just makes no sense. and it doesnt need to be, there is no reason it couldnt have just been the same mewtwo, they could explain the form by saying he found some magic item or scientists captured him and experimented on him, actually that could be a good way to explain the new mewtwo. maybe scientists captured him and this mewtwo is a clone of a clone
    In the game Mewtwo is a clone of Mew as well. And I'm gonna wait to see how they explain it before I jump on the complain-train.

In the game Mewtwo is a clone of Mew as well. And I'm gonna wait to see how they explain it before I jump on the complain-train.
    nope in the game mew gave birth to mewtwo

"According to the scientific logs found in the Pokémon Mansion of Cinnabar Island, Mewtwo was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA. It was held and studied in the mansion where the scientists, including Blaine and Mr. Fuji, performed horrific gene-splicing experiments that made it vicious and extremely powerful. It eventually broke free of the Mansion, destroying it in the process, and fled. It can be encountered in Cerulean Cave, accessible only after a Trainer has proven his or her skill at the Indigo Plateau. "

IMO Cubone is a stupid Pokemon, every Cubones mom dies and he wears her skull? What about the Cubone I hatch his mom is still in party and yet he wears her skull?

Cubone u dumb
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    IMO Cubone is a stupid Pokemon, every Cubones mom dies and he wears her skull? What about the Cubone I hatch his mom is still in party and yet he wears her skull?

Cubone u dumb
    you cant see the lack of skull on the other cubone due to it wearing the mask :P

- - - Updated - - -

according to serebi this is a more accurate description of the tree pokemon. its a weird cyclops looking thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I really like that tree pokemon, surprised there hasn't been one before to be honest
    Uhhhmmmmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rock type that looks like a tree for no reason my ass. XP

I hate you, Sudowoodo

Ten bucks the new tree Pokémon won't be Grass either. Let's go Dark/Poison or Ghost/Poison!