Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

I hated jynx... looks so... i cant think of a proper adjective, because there are just so many.
    Aw... Look at Poliwag Give Scyther next please

Deleted
    Yay Oh the nostalgia of going to the Safari Zone.

Skel: You're a beast!
    And everyone know Jolteon's truly the best! But enough of that now

If so then test your knowledge!
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post

Im too slow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I just knew a lot of stuff as far as the games went, I never tried learning the numbers properly, but very nice skel. I applaud you. /clap

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Damn, I just knew a lot of stuff as far as the games went, I never tried learning the numbers properly, but very nice skel. I applaud you. /clap
    I got the first 28 in perfect order. It was all over the place from there on.

Yea, luckily, unlike a lot of other quizzes on that site, they don't require the order, just the names

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Yea, luckily, unlike a lot of other quizzes on that site, they don't require the order, just the names
    Thats good because nidoran was like one of the last ones i put in. Idve gotten nowhere if order was required.

Haha, yea, the order ones are ridiculous. Like http://www.sporcle.com/games/amaranth/game_characters one (the hardest quiz on that site)

Also, I forgot to put a Pokemon last time so here's two!

How I felt when I realized I'd forgotten

How I feel now

Yea i would never even get the first one on that.

Woah, Bulbasaur's awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this in my pictures, made me lol

All my games are in a convenient little box of pokemon hidden under my bed. I wonder if my red version still works...
    I do not look forward to the nintendo cartridge blow either.
    I only started organizing my games until just recently, lost most if not all my old GBA games, I had a CD case full off Gamecube games that mysteriously vanished one day. :< But, somehow I still have my old N64, SNES and most of the games for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I only started organizing my games until just recently, lost most if not all my old GBA games, I had a CD case full off Gamecube games that mysteriously vanished one day. :< But, somehow I still have my old N64, SNES and most of the games for both of them.
    Organized? I just have piles for all my different kinds of games. Like my wii pile and my gamecube pile and my computer pile and my gameboy pile my 64 pile my snes pile...

Pokemon and zelda are worth a box though.

My original red game.
    I know you all jelly with the legit Mew and all

Woah bals, that is amazing. Though only 96:06 play time?

How I'd feel if I had a legit Mew:

Only ever caught 150
    I should go see if my red works and try the mew glitch.

But only 96 hours?! I have like over 300-500 hours on each of my games, and a lot of them have been restarted a few times.

Organized? I just have piles for all my different kinds of games. Like my wii pile and my gamecube pile and my computer pile and my gameboy pile my 64 pile my snes pile...

Pokemon and zelda are worth a box though.
    My lamp has shelve type things, DS games, Wii Games and whats left of my Gamecube games are stuffed on it, kinda threw The Sims 3 somewhere in there as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legit mew huh? ........lucky.........

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.