Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you pronounce Xerneas and Yveltal?

Is it zer-nee-us and yi-vel-tal?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    How do you pronounce Xerneas and Yveltal?

Is it zer-nee-us and yi-vel-tal?
    "ZURR-nee-us" and "ee-VELL-tawl" according to the official site.

Deleted
    There we go, Finally killed the Elite 4, now to go complete my dex and do all the other fun stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grexoz View Post
    Finally killed the Elite 4.
    You monster!

Edit: Luckily someone on GTS had pikachu with lightball and willing to trade for quilladin. Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I went to Lumiose City a ton after end game. I got no such call. Unlocked the clothing store finally and got my pass to Kiloude City. What do you mean by call? I understand the one to start searching for the stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Similar problem. Never got a call.
    Try heading to the tower where the gym is. I've just been running through the city waiting for calls, and it always seems to be right after I enter the center area.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Eww that sucks. Isnt there supposed to be one more tho? Whats the third?
    You need to have beaten the E4 and be online for the 3rd to show up. Serebii says so at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the guy named Rusa? I really need a female Quagsire with Unaware. Arthodax, if you see this, please get your curse and recover users ready for my smeargle!! Ty in advance!

is there a pic with ALL of the hair styles you can get? it doesn't show me before i pick, and i don't wanna have to spend loads of money just to check different ones out.

My Leafeon so darn cute in Amie, It occasionally likes to groom its ears. Gengar on the other hand, Looks like a derpy druggie :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to do Moltres's roaming event again, because I'm an idiot and didn't save....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    You need to have beaten the E4 and be online for the 3rd to show up. Serebii says so at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the guy named Rusa? I really need a female Quagsire with Unaware. Arthodax, if you see this, please get your curse and recover users ready for my smeargle!! Ty in advance!
    Still interested in Aron? If yes, I'm online. Name is Vito.

Deleted
    Me having the dark type and these specific pokemon is permanent or can it change somehow ?

- - - Updated - - -

I got a Gengar with Curse and a Kadabra with recover. I still think your Smeargle will out speed the Kadabra though

10+ Year Old Account
    Its permenantly set to your FC, Erathus.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-10-20 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthodax View Post
    I got a Gengar with Curse and a Kadabra with recover. I still think your Smeargle will out speed the Kadabra though
    Quick claw?

So far I've got 3 adamant Charmanders among countless others I've released... This would be fantastic if I wasn't after a Charizard Y candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Alright, I'm wondering if my team setup is any good. I have:

Sylveon ( Moon Blast/Draining Kiss/Shadow Ball/Calm Mind ) Cute Charm [???]
    Noivern ( Hurricane/Boomburst/Psychic/Dragon Pulse ) Infiltrator [???]
    Goodra ( Rain Dance/Thunder/Dragon Pulse/Muddy Water ) Hydration [Damp Rock]
    Greninja ( U-Turn/Scald/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam ) Protean [???]
    Mega Kangaskhan ( Power-Up Punch/Earthquake/Fake Out?/ Return? ) Scrappy/Parental Bond [Kangaskhanite]
    And I'm not sure what to have as my sixth. I'm thinking something with a lot of physical defense capabilities, a spinner, or Stealth rock. I hate Stealth Rock though.

This isn't the order I'm switching them in though.
    Sub out Shadow Ball on Sylveon for Psyshock (Deals damage to defense). Opens up doorways to Sdef attacks that drain kiss spamming cant destroy

Just bought the game and it's downloading. Side note: dear lord DS games take up a ton of space on SD cards. This game fills a 2 GB card for me.

Im breeding Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse into Modest Squirtles lol. I found out that you need a a clauncher (which I have truckloads of).

Maybe I can even try for a perfectish Iv spread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just bought the game and it's downloading. Side note: dear lord DS games take up a ton of space on SD cards. This game fills a 2 GB card for me.
    If you want, you can start off with a special squirtle im breeding atm lol.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    It's time to do Moltres's roaming event again, because I'm an idiot and didn't save....
    Whats the best way to chase it? In other games I just went in and out of a building on a route they showed up on but it doesn't seem to work this gen.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Quick claw?

So far I've got 3 adamant Charmanders among countless others I've released... This would be fantastic if I wasn't after a Charizard Y candidate.
    Why not give the the Smeargle an Iron Ball? It cuts the holder's speed in half. You buy it from the Battle Maison or whatever it is apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Im breeding Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse into Modest Squirtles lol. I found out that you need a a clauncher (which I have truckloads of).

Maybe I can even try for a perfectish Iv spread.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want, you can start off with a special squirtle im breeding atm lol.
    What? Are you sure you can breed Aura Sphere onto Squirtle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Whats the best way to chase it? In other games I just went in and out of a building on a route they showed up on but it doesn't seem to work this gen.
    I'm basically just flying to reset its position if its far away from me on the map and if it's close I ride my bike towards it, checking to see if it has moved after I enter a new Route/Town. Seems to work pretty well. I've found that Camphrier and Lumiose is where it tends to chill out at, so I fly to Camphrier to reset and go from there.