Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Got a shuckle with these stats, good enough until I get my Ditto from White 2.
    IVs: 22 - 26 / 31 / 31 / 9 - 13 / 17 - 20 / 31
    Needs to be higher level to get more accurate stats

- - - Updated - - -

Shuckle seriously sucks at super training, it has some weird barrage attacking style and hits like 1-3 with each ball.

Nope.jpg

Holy cow I had totally forgotten the existence of vitamins. >______>
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-10-21 at 09:43 PM.

I am currently trying to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon, but I am having difficulty with the needing a fairy move requirement. Its a level 1 and my only fairy type tm cannot be taught to it. Will Eevee get a fairy move as it levels? Also, at what level will it evolve into Sylveon once I get all of its areas maxed out in amie?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I never got the whole thing about the game going by super fast once you hit the 2nd gym. Yeah, gyms 3-6 go by fast, but to be quite honest they weren't that fast. Then it slows down for the 7th and 8th gyms. I liked the pacing in the game quite a bit.
    4 5 and 6 went flying by for me. It went like 4, power plant, 5, poke ball factory, 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I am currently trying to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon, but I am having difficulty with the needing a fairy move requirement. Its a level 1 and my only fairy type tm cannot be taught to it. Will Eevee get a fairy move as it levels? Also, at what level will it evolve into Sylveon once I get all of its areas maxed out in amie?
    Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes so it will get a fairy move.

Deleted
    Wish i could punch people in their reproductive organs for being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It can evolve as early as level 2 provided it meets the criteria.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Not sure how to EV train my mawile.

Should I go max HP and max Def or max HP and max sp. def since it has intimidate?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    7 aron eggs hatched, all female.
    Someone bless me with an egg containing a male Aron so i can advance to the next stage of my perfect Aron breeding program.

Traded my shitty Adamant Xerneas for a neutral nature Xerneas over GTS. Eh, not a -terrible- trade, I'm okay with it. Better than anything that decreases its offensive stats. However, whatever idiot that was raising it REMOVED GEOMANCY. WTF?! WHY WOULD YOU-- Someone was a retard. I need a few Heart scales. Can anyone help me out?
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-21 at 10:09 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Is there only one Leftovers available? My shuckle needs one but so does my Chesnaught.

Do you guys keep a pokemon with rocksmash/cut/fly in your party just for their usage? Or do you weave it in to your teams move set? I currently dont want any of my team to know rocksmash, but all these walls and rocks are too tempting. Halp!

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    Do you guys keep a pokemon with rocksmash/cut/fly in your party just for their usage? Or do you weave it in to your teams move set? I currently dont want any of my team to know rocksmash, but all these walls and rocks are too tempting. Halp!
    I hate having to still use a HM slave. :/ But it's required to sacrifice your sixth for a damn slave.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Traded my shitty Adamant Xerneas for a neutral nature Xerneas over GTS. Eh, not a -terrible- trade, I'm okay with it. Better than anything that decreases its offensive stats. However, whatever idiot that was raising it REMOVED GEOMANCY. WTF?! WHY WOULD YOU-- Someone was a retard. I need a few Heart scales. Can anyone help me out?
    It is okay to remove Gravity, though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I hate having to still use a HM slave. :/ But it's required to sacrifice your sixth for a damn slave.
    Is it bad I think Surf is a legitimately good water type move? And Fly has its place at times.

Also im not understanding the vibe behind the Lost Hotel. When i walked in, and heard the music/saw the environment i thought "Sweet! Ghost and Dark!" Turns out all i keep running into are fairy (keychain) and electric (magneton/voltorb).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

Is it bad I think Surf is a legitimately good water type move? And Fly has its place at times.
    Nah i use it on my blastoise as an actual move. I dont really like fly though

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    It is okay to remove Gravity, though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Surf is a legitimately good water type move and I use it on a lot of sets. So is Waterfall. But fly's two turn cripples it a lot.
    And yes, it's fine to remove gravity. It's meh anyways.

PM if you add me!

I have waterfall for my greninja. Thing hurts.

Bibarel is my HM slave with rock smash. The only time I bring it out though is in between routes. If I completely clear everything I won't need it anytime soon.

Also, can someone convince me that Bisharp is a good pokemon to have on your team. Im not talking super competative, but he seems too bulky to be considered good. I just dont want to pass up a metal ninja

I pretty much figured out how I want to build my team, all expect for dragalge.

No idea how to build him.

trading in wonder trade a torchic, getting an onix.
    trading that onix getting my torchic back...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Beginning to breed Adamant Beldums, they will take a while though.
    Super Kame Guru, my old friend. One Beldum pretty please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    7 aron eggs hatched, all female.
    Someone bless me with an egg containing a male Aron
    You called?

Anyways, time to sleep. Unfortunately I was busy with Uni today so couldn't chat or trade all that much. I promise I will catch up tomorrow!