Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How are you checking his IV's?
    assuming it's right, this thing: http://www.marriland.com/tools/iv-calculator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plzn View Post
    I need someone to evolve my haunter, i'll give you one too <3
    I also need to evolve my Scizor, so it will be handy

My FC is 5300 9432 9148

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Oh guys. Exploud learns Boomburst.
    That's STAB 140 base power, no cooldown turn, no charge, 10PP.
    Exploud has also been buffed, but not significantly enough to really redeem him from the depths of mediocrity.
    We talked about this some pages ago. Turned out my faith in Exploud paid off. He may end up as my casual Battle Maison-only special sweeper. Just for giggles.

On another topic: Inkay! Y U NO hatch adamant? Such pain in ass getting through 1stage of breeding with Inkays. Arons, Noibats, Growlithes and Pichus were more cooperative. Yeah I know I COULD catch a ditto for every nature... but that would be just as annoying/time taking (however I will do it sooner or later).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    I also need to evolve my Scizor
    I hope the name is ok, else i could nickname it for you

Deleted
    Thanks mate i appreciate it.

I already have a Gengar. But why did u nickname my Scizor

Deleted
    It's the german name, can't stop it :/

I guess you can change it yourself in Camphrier Town
    Last edited by mmocb7c1fcff74; 2013-10-22 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plzn View Post
    I hope the name is ok, else i could nickname it for you
    Nah its ok, its just in German

Does anyone have a good natured/characteristics Ferrothorn? I have timid Ghastlys, Adamant/Timid Charmanders, and Jolly Tyrunts I can offer.
    Last edited by Ryve; 2013-10-22 at 01:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for an electric friend safari with Luxio in please?

Diantha's Megagardevoir fucked my day up. If I didn't have a stupid amount of revives to chain around, I wouldn't have won.

Deleted
    You should have embraced the full glory of mega charizard Y, and burned her stupid little fairy face.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    You should have embraced the full glory of mega charizard Y, and burned her stupid little fairy face.
    I embraced the full glory of having pokemon X and picking Squirtle like a dumbass.

Blastoise is actually an HM slave for me now. I only used mega on him for the fire fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    We talked about this some pages ago. Turned out my faith in Exploud paid off. He may end up as my casual Battle Maison-only special sweeper. Just for giggles.

On another topic: Inkay! Y U NO hatch adamant? Such pain in ass getting through 1stage of breeding with Inkays. Arons, Noibats, Growlithes and Pichus were more cooperative. Yeah I know I COULD catch a ditto for every nature... but that would be just as annoying/time taking (however I will do it sooner or later).
    It depends on your luck really. I was hatching Riolus trying to get Adamant and I hatched an entire box full of them. So, I got fed up and went out and my 3rd ditto was Adamant, so now whenever I need an adamant pokemon, I have a ditto for it. If you are only breeding 1 poke it's not a big deal, but having dittos for the natures you need will save you alot of time and annoyance if you plan on breeding quite a bit.

So this pokemon game probably had the deepest story... which is a great thing and a not so great thing at the same time.

Deleted
    Went for it too and got me adamant / modest dittos, guess I'll have to get back to it for adamant / 31 atk IV and modest / 31 atk. spe ...

As my batonpass blaziken build is on good rails, I'm looking for a good slow hybrid sweeper I could baton pass to (guess that should be good with Blades Dance and Speed Boost on blaziken), any idea ? (I now lack some grass / ice / water attackers, fi)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    It depends on your luck really. I was hatching Riolus trying to get Adamant and I hatched an entire box full of them. So, I got fed up and went out and my 3rd ditto was Adamant, so now whenever I need an adamant pokemon, I have a ditto for it. If you are only breeding 1 poke it's not a big deal, but having dittos for the natures you need will save you alot of time and annoyance if you plan on breeding quite a bit.
    Yeah I know. Catching Dittos is a lesser evil and will pay off very quickly (I am breeding a lot in gen 6), it's just so boring...
    I also got a full box of Inkays and not a single Adamant. Other Pokes at least gave me one adamant of their kind before filling.

Also, does anyone know someone with a Ditto Safari? Would be HELLA useful.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-22 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So this pokemon game probably had the deepest story... which is a great thing and a not so great thing at the same time.
    Mmmm that's pretty.... uhh... no. Not really, no. Black and White definitely had the deepest story.

Deleted
    Not really IMO. Friends/Rival were quite irrelevant. So was the evil team. We saw the Legendary for barely a minute before we caught it to collect dust in our pokecenter box. Also there was no real psychological/emotional connection to the plot. When I was playing through White/White2 I actually felt like I was being a part of an anime of some sort which was pretty awesome. IMO Gen 5 had best story hands down.

Story was the same as always, but just a little darker and a little more edgy, which doesn't change anything in the big image. Doesn't really compare to Black & White's story, which was actually engaging and interesting, this one was just as generic as always, the death of a Pokémon and an underdeveloped giant guy doesn't change that. Not to mention how irrelevant the legendary seemed to be until the final moment.

Kind of dissapointed that they can't recreate the same kind of story that they did with Black & White, even the sequels were pretty lacking storywise in comparison. But hey, I've enjoyed so many Pokémon games that were lacking in the story department by now, so I just see it as a thing that makes Black & White unique compared to the other entries in the series.

Deleted
    for all those breeders and iv trainers out there. i caught a shiny fraxure today in the friend safari, the judge npc said it had a outstanding potentional it's greatest potentional is it's hp, his sp def seems just as good. stats like those simply cant be beat bla bla bla. it has the abbility mold breaker. is this pokemon any good like this? and how should i train this guy.