Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    So far the only thing i'm not looking forward to in X and Y is that line up of rivals. Darn it gamefreak I don't want more rivals! I want memorable rivals!
    Seems to me that there still is one rival. The other guys look just like people that are travelling too, that you maybe fight once or twice.

MAN GORONDA IS AMAZING @_@ he has like a hoodie cape lookin thing and hes dark type!

SO MANY DARK TYPES @_@

man this is gonna be even better than gen 5 was. i need meh some good dark types.

hoping litleo turns into fire/dark . if theres enough good dark types i may do what i did in gen 5 and go with an all dark type team

10+ Year Old Account
    Holding out for another gator/croc pokemon to build my team around.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

gorondas english name is pangoro so it seems that leak really was true.

- - - Updated - - -

look at dat evil face! gone punch somebody wit dat face!

Seems ash is going to continue to be the main character of the show. Unless they bring someone else back, he would be the only remaining character from the original series. Really wish they would just get rid of him and start a new, more interesting series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

hoping litleo turns into fire/dark . if theres enough good dark types i may do what i did in gen 5 and go with an all dark type team
    I don't, because of 2 reasons.

1. I al ready have 3 dark types that I'm planning to use.

2. I really hope the theory that he turns into a Fire/Poison Manticore is true. (His tail looks like a scorpion stinger)

So who's your favorite so far?

I like all of them except for the sword!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Seems ash is going to continue to be the main character of the show. Unless they bring someone else back, he would be the only remaining character from the original series. Really wish they would just get rid of him and start a new, more interesting series.
    Never gonna happen. Because you, and a lot of other adults and teenagers want that, but kids don't want that. Guess who's their main demographic?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also a new trailer.

toss up between chespin and pangoro for me. hopefully chespin looks a bit like sandslash
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    toss up between chespin and pangoro for me. hopefully chespin looks a bit like sandslash
    Yep, I love those 2 asw welel. Gonna use both.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Never gonna happen. Because you, and a lot of other adults and teenagers want that, but kids don't want that. Guess who's their main demographic?
    If they wanna keep Ash fine, but at least make a different pokemon series that's better. Much more money in the adults / teenagers then hoping the kids parents will buy the stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sword and the evolved Squid are my favourites. Since its strangely enough not a water type, Froakie is even more likely to be my starter.

i have a feeling its going to be very hard to decide my team this gen
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    If they wanna keep Ash fine, but at least make a different pokemon series that's better. Much more money in the adults / teenagers then hoping the kids parents will buy the stuff.
    They have their demographic, changing demographics is stupid if you already make a huge success. It would take years to build an adult fanbase the size of their kid fanbase now.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    They have their demographic, changing demographics is stupid if you already make a huge success. It would take years to build an adult fanbase the size of their kid fanbase now.
    plus adults still buy the stuff anyways

Deleted
    Fennekin is still the favorite so far, I have high hopes for its evolutions.
    Pangoro, Clauncher and Yveltal are great too. Oh and Xerneas also, so majestic.

i think this is the first gen where i like the grass starter the most.

i think this is the first gen where i like the grass starter the most.
    I'm going to have to see how they evolve, but it looks like Fennekin for me so far. I am liking the evolved squid though, just something about it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I like Yveltal the most thus far, and Clauncher and Helioptile has some potential for great evolutions, the fire bird is also pretty cool, but other than that I'm not too keen on anything else. Gonna wait for them evolutions to roll in to call my judgement.

i have a feeling this generation is going to be awesome. maybe its to early to say this but i just have a feeling that this one is going to be one to remember

Fennakin, The Sword™, and Slyveon.
    Hi Sephurik

apparently after the movie or somethin there was an advert for x and y that showed a tree pokemon that looked kinda like a spider and looked like this

also the mewtwo in this movie isnt the same mewtwo from before, its a girl mewtwo and it was made from completely different scientists and ash apparently has no idea what the hell a mewtwo is....

i know the plot of pokemon isnt that good but how the hell do completely different scientists experiment with mew dna in the exact same way that it makes the same species of pokemon that mewtwo is.... makes no damn sense

- - - Updated - - -

http://pokebeach.com/2013/07/new-pokemon-revealed-following-genesect-film

- - - Updated - - -

im hoping the makers of the dub have enough sense to just retcon the whole female mewtwo thing and pretend its the same mewtwo

- - - Updated - - -

wait a second.... my prediction of a cherrymon like pokemon is coming true @_@ I MUST BE THE CHOSEN ONE