Has random BG's participation noticeably dropped off from a few months ago?

since PvP is such a niche of the game i was curious how the dropoff in subscribers has affected it. basically are you waiting longer que times and what, if anything has changed the most in your opinion from a lot of people leaving?

just wondering how things are these days in terms of every day or every other day random BG'ers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    since PvP is such a niche of the game i was curious how the dropoff in subscribers has affected it. basically are you waiting longer que times and what, if anything has changed the most in your opinion from a lot of people leaving?

just wondering how things are these days in terms of every day or every other day random BG'ers...
    its full of bots why you should bother go there

<Infracted for Trolling>
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-09-09 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

If it was actually a significant drop off in subscribers, it might have affected it, but it wasn't so it hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Lots of people have the gear they wanted already, so they don't see the point in doing battlegrounds anymore. It's a very shallow way to look at the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    If it was actually a significant drop off in subscribers, it might have affected it, but it wasn't so it hasn't.
    15-20% of the EU/NA sub base isn't significant, I guess. Seriously, the % of bots was so high when I quit that you need to factor that in as well.

I know I haven't bg'ed in awhile. While I love battlegrounds just that now they've become such a drag. Never fails you get put into a BG with a couple bots and/or people who don't know how to do the objectives in the battleground. Last time I did a series of any was AV weekend on my warrior to gear him up. Other than that battlegrounds just become meh. Not any real incentive to do it otherwise I might try to do them again, but can't stand the headache of bots/idiots and not seeing anything in sight to earn.