Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    If they play safe, it might be something based off the Spirit Healer. It would make sense, something along the line of Deathwing raid so hard you'll be wiping forever, so dead priest aka spirit healer.
    I have been awaiting a spirit healer armor set for years, I am completely with you on this.

Another vote for whatever Benedictus will be wearing when we kill him.

The spirit healer valkyr look would be cool and all, but that just means it will be reserved for the paladins.
    Let's consider the trend so far.

T11: Water Bucket

T12: Toilet

It seems logical to me that T13 will be a wearable shower, bathtub, septic tank or swimming pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
    Exclusive image of the t13 priest BiS weapon!

Once priests get this, they can really clean up the raid.

*groan*

OMG!! I lol'd so hard!! Epic.

On topic: I guess we will get a quite smooth gear this patch. Not sure why, but my feeling says so I want something that shows that I am badass in mah shadowform <3
    trololol didn't read

Quote Originally Posted by Haedess View Post
    On topic: I guess we will get a quite smooth gear this patch. Not sure why, but my feeling says so I want something that shows that I am badass in mah shadowform <3
    But if it's smooth, it'll just look like a robe and hood... I prefer spikes. Something that makes it stand out despite glowing purple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have not got a clue now.

The problem with Priest sets is that it's hard to work for Disc/ Holy and Shadow.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing themed off the Twilight Father Benedictus, although an Alexstrasza themed set would be awesome also but I doubt it. WTB some pretty glows that will look awesome in shadowform :3

Looking forward to its release since I think both the warrior and warlock sets are very well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as locks get gear based off vezax i'm still hoping for val'kyr gear, on the other hand twilight dragonflight gear would be pumping as well with the twilight father bieng a priest and all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I have not got a clue now.

The problem with Priest sets is that it's hard to work for Disc/ Holy and Shadow.
    I disagree. I think that they should go with Holy looking sets, and let Shadowform take care of the rest.

+ 1 holy sets for priests, kinda like T3. Shadowform will take care of the shadow look. Even better would be when you turn on shadowform, instead of the purple glow, all the armor "magic" (for example flames in T12) change from "holy color" to "shadow color".

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I disagree. I think that they should go with Holy looking sets, and let Shadowform take care of the rest.
    I go with this, If you make a set for shadowform you'd then have to make a set for holy to make a priest keep that holy church of light quality,
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Kind of like what happened with the TBC sets that were awesome?

Deleted
    i'd like wings and some awesome aura

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    4, 5, and the 6-recolor were quite awesome.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Don't know if serious, but in my opinion Tier 5 and 6 are the best sets "look-wise".
    trololol didn't read

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    4, 5, and the 6-recolor were quite awesome.
    And they worked for both light and dark priests!

Obviously we are getting a shower curtain for T13. And a plunger for a weapon. In all seriousness, making it for holy/disc and let "shadowform" do the rest is a terrible idea. They should make the tier around shadow and let holy/disc bitch about it. See it's not so nice to feel left out...
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

in exclusivity, the priest t13 helmet design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly i don't see how any issues can be found with shadow priests and the look of gear. Shadowform makes it look like shadowgear so there's no issue, that white light on the shoulders turn dark so there's your "shadowy" look.

Speaking on topic of the tiers look i'm guessing it's gonna be something involving either the twilight cult like many have said about Benedictus, or if they use the dragonflights then it'd probably be either twilight dragons or the red's.

I actually think the priest Ulduar Tier was amazing for priests. The naxx one did have wings which i thought was amazing but the way they made it viewed was rediculous from behind cause it made it look like your wings were retarded and going the wrong way. The warlock wings from their tier(forgot the number) was amazing and something like that would be cool for priests too since we are kind of connected with angelic shit, spirit of redemption, guardian spirit, etc.

Deleted
    My guess is something like this for t13

And here's a guy wearing t12