Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If the bronzey/goldish colors were a dark purple/blue-black I would like the effect a lot more. Overall, interesting concept and I like it. I love the idea of writhing tentacles coming out of the helm -- can't wait to see it in action!

Deleted
    SOooooooooooo awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh my god what is this i can't even. laughing so hard rn.

well, it is ugly, in a good way :O, not really meant to be pretty now is it.

Maybe the heroic quality tier will be colored better.

Wow you people are pretty disrespectful with some of your comments. Has no one learned by now that still photos of the tier sets are much worse than seeing a video of how it looks in real time? Save your bitching until the videos come around.

color scheme actually matches naxx 10 man t7 quite a bit :O

I can really see the progress in term of visual since t11...T1,4,5,6,7,8,10 are all pretty. Rest is trash imo.

Deleted
    This is so much win, like the warrior.

Show us what you can blizz, its now or never.

I don't get you people, it's Warlock's set. It's supposed to be "ugly". Seriously if you want beautiful roll priest.Imo it rocks....for Warlocks that is.

So the Tiers are ready... guess 4.3 is around the corner more than we think...

And did they actually got some wrong belts? Some tiers, the belt isn't exactly matching the warlock set...
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-09-09 at 07:26 PM.

people saying its ugly...well yeah...its kinda supposed to be ugly now isnt it, so blizz did a pretty good job i fink :P

yeah warlocks are supposed to be fugly :O, there not nice people, there so evil they can make a demon bow for them and make them do whatever they please, by force alone haha

Deleted
    your face, goddamit!

i really really super-mega hope those tentacles are animated, and moving and creepy!!

I like it. And so far the Warrior and Warlock t13 look nothing alike, unlike the previous tiers were every class looked almost the same, so that's a good thing.

Hmm I find it win Now if there was one in a a little darker tone it'd be super awesome win

Deleted
    So the theme for 4.3 warlock is mating with seafood ?

im more wondering what the death knight set will turn out to be, the warrior set already looks pretty devilish, I can only imagine them haha

Take T7, mix it with T1 and voila! creativity