10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say it just looks a lot like kiakoen with red hair haha but i guess i will find out when its released. And i dont think Gogeta ssj4 in gt was a god i think it was more to do with ssj4 red fur.

10+ Year Old Account
    totally contradicts with gt

pilaf is old in gt

he is like a kid in the movie

sooo yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So, since Goku SSG has red hair does that mean Gogeta SS4 is some kind of god as well? Because it seems nothing in the movie contradicts GT and I always thought it was weird for Gogeta to have red hair suddenly
    I don't even think it matters if something contradicts GT anymore. This movie basically confirms it as canon. Hell, I would even say that you could argue the video games are canon now.

My new position on canon is that all things DBZ related are canon as long as inconsistencies don't cause there to be more than 12 continuities. In the case that that does happen, I would argue it goes manga > anime > movies > GT > DB:O > other video games > live action movies.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2013-03-13 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say if the spoilers are true and this doesn't have like 12 sequels then I am utterly dissapointed... also SSG looks weak... at least if it had the SS Hairstyle but red... but it's like the normal/kaioken hairstyle ... don't make sense with the name dammit...

also the end seems way anticlimatic lol bils tries to destroy earth but fails coz he doesn't have enough power left so he chats with goku a little more? wtf?

so yeah ... the massive hype I had is kinda gone now still I'll prolly watch it the second it's out bcoz lol it's DBZ...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-03-13 at 09:36 PM.

With the reveal of a multi-verse of 12 universes, and our universe being the 7th, and by our I mean the animated/ manga version we know and love.
    I'm willing to presume that Future Trunks came from universe 8, and the universe Cell came from where he killed Trunks and took his time machine was universe 9.
    Knowing time travel in DBZ is similar to universal/ dimensional travel we can assume that Bardock also went into the a different universe, any of which except the 7th.
    We could even speculate that the movies took place in a close universe such as universe 6. Some movies could share a universe and some could not.

Just to touch on the topic of GT being canon, sure it's cannon it probably happened in another universe which was very similar to the 7th, but could have took place in one of the movies universes, as those villains are ever present in hell. The fact that pilaf is young, and gohan goes super saiyan further supports this.

..In universe 5 mr. popo is blue instead of black, lol, jk idk,

Ladies and germs, welcome to the beginning of a whole new world, and possibly series/ reboots
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-03-13 at 11:30 PM.

I actually think Episode of Bardock takes place in universe 7. In my opinion, "Future" Bulma messed up. She didn't make a time machine, she made a universe traveling machine. The time travel that Bardock goes through seems more like actual time travel to me and it explains why Frieza's family feared Super Saiyans so much. It seems to fit well enough in universe 7. I also think it's a little early to be labeling universes.

Changing subjects: I've thought about it and I think Toriyama will make another series. It seems almost pointless to introduce the concept of a multiverse without content to follow it up with. They introduced new characters that are even stronger than Goku, didn't kill them off, and they opened up plenty of possibilities for new people and places. My bet is that if this movie does decently well, we'll be seeing a new series within 2 years max.

Well we could debate Bardock's situation and speculate all we want, but it wouldn't get us any where. However the legend of the super saiyan is one separate from Bardock, as in the new movie they say the original super saiyan with 6 other pure hearted saiyans rose against the evil saiyans, and destroyed himself along with the original planet vegeta. This tale is said to be known throughout the universe and a legend, Frieza's family could have heard about it this way as well. Of course we'll need to wait until it's release to affirm this 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    With the reveal of a multi-verse of 12 universes, and our universe being the 7th, and by our I mean the animated/ manga version we know and love.
    I'm willing to presume that Future Trunks came from universe 8, and the universe Cell came from where he killed Trunks and took his time machine was universe 9.
    Knowing time travel in DBZ is similar to universal/ dimensional travel we can assume that Bardock also went into the a different universe, any of which except the 7th.
    We could even speculate that the movies took place in a close universe such as universe 6. Some movies could share a universe and some could not.

Just to touch on the topic of GT being canon, sure it's cannon it probably happened in another universe which was very similar to the 7th, but could have took place in one of the movies universes, as those villains are ever present in hell. The fact that pilaf is young, and gohan goes super saiyan further supports this.

..In universe 5 mr. popo is blue instead of black, lol, jk idk,

Ladies and germs, welcome to the beginning of a whole new world, and possibly series/ reboots
    As was noted a few pages back, it seems they corrected Gohan being super saiyan, and he now has the correct mystic power up instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I really appreciate you guys using spoiler tags. I for one want to be surprised by this movie, and seems like I won't be disappointed judging by all the black bars. I've waited years for a new movie, I can survive some more weeks without knowing the plot.

Don't you guys like the feel of a DBZ movie that you have no idea what to expect going in? Seems like I'm the only one here.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a spoiler whore.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a spoiler whore.
    Guilty as charged, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    And me as well. I don't hesitate one nano-second when I see the little black bars. Doesn't "spoil" it for me. It hypes me up so I can't wait to actually see what is being talked about.

Sidebar: Unless it is a movie/book with a twist, I really don't wanna see it coming at that point.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Sidebar: Unless it is a movie/book with a twist, I really don't wanna see it coming at that point.
    After Bardock got sent back in time and became a Super Saiyan, he married a female Kai. They had a child and named it Bils.
    Would be funny if true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    after bardock got sent back in time and became a super saiyan, he married a female kai. They had a child and named it bils.
    would be funny if true
    noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Why for do i click the damn black bars!!!!!!!!!!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    After Bardock got sent back in time and became a Super Saiyan, he married a female Kai. They had a child and named it Bils.
    Would be funny if true
    I dub it: Whatatweest-shipping.

Also side note for Zoma: the guy to the left of Mr. Law, is that Gajeel? Or I be trippin'?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I really appreciate you guys using spoiler tags. I for one want to be surprised by this movie, and seems like I won't be disappointed judging by all the black bars. I've waited years for a new movie, I can survive some more weeks without knowing the plot.

Don't you guys like the feel of a DBZ movie that you have no idea what to expect going in? Seems like I'm the only one here.
    I thought about not spoiling myself but I have a hunger for DBZ knowledge that probably borders on the insane so I just went with it. Also, note for those not reading spoilers, some of the things revealed in this movie may surprise the shit out of you. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    is that Gajeel? Or I be trippin'?
    Indeed, it's his scene from when he faced the 2 Grimiore Heart guys

10+ Year Old Account

btw i think if we have people near each other and this comes to theaters in the u.s we should see it together

long island ny here

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 02:34 AM ----------

also old but gold

So, yeah after reading up on other forums, the jist of what people are speculating, because it was hinted at is a new series... apparently 11 other gods of destruction exist and bills is the weakest of them, or other gods exist and bills is the weakest of them. I'm going out on a limb here and thinking Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God 2, Super Saiyan God 3. lol red hair instead of gold. wat. Once again though it seems more like a fans dream, than actual reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    So, yeah after reading up on other forums, the jist of what people are speculating, because it was hinted at is a new series... apparently 11 other gods of destruction exist and bills is the weakest of them, or other gods exist and bills is the weakest of them. I'm going out on a limb here and thinking Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God 2, Super Saiyan God 3. lol red hair instead of gold. wat. Once again though it seems more like a fans dream, than actual reality.
    You forgot the return of Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan God