10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    28 worlds...

28 worlds with mortal life on them...

And Beerus destroyed 2 after waking up, almost 3... because of food.

And Beerus is an actual lazy GoD...

The show is so horrible, I dont know why I keep watching it. Refuses to use the boys, but will take Roshi, tien and Krillin. Claims there's only 28 worlds left, but Frieza owned 100's. Zeno was right, universe 7 is garbage and needs to get erased. Shin's a piece of shit god.

Praying the manga clarifies this up, changes the number greatly or says it's 28 worlds with average power levels of Raditz.
    What's wrong with 28 worlds? that's how many are left after freeza conquered/destroyed lots of them, and beerus destroying those two, + however many Buu destroyed... That's why the universe is so shit tier ranked...

10+ Year Old Account
    How can there be only 28 worlds with life on them when Freeza had like 400+ under his control? I guess there's nothing that states they were all originally inhabited worlds, or even that the number is based on the actual amount controlled but... still, this is kind've silly. I'd rather that number refer to worlds that might have strong, fight-capable races on them. 28 is a very tiny universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    How can there be only 28 worlds with life on them when Freeza had like 400+ under his control? I guess there's nothing that states they were all originally inhabited worlds, or even that the number is based on the actual amount controlled but... still, this is kind've silly. I'd rather that number refer to worlds that might have strong, fight-capable races on them. 28 is a very tiny universe.
    Freeza likely destroyed all of them before namek...

Or...Or...

Majin Buu somehow managed to destroy 400+ planets in the Buu Saga...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Freeza likely destroyed all of them before namek...

Or...Or...

Majin Buu somehow managed to destroy 400+ planets in the Buu Saga...
    it doesn't make sense that he'd destroy his planets, his organization was the planet trade organization.

they bought and sold planets.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it doesn't make sense that he'd destroy his planets, his organization was the planet trade organization.

Ok...

So Buu did it?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ok...

So Buu did it?
    idk. something needs to explain it though.

i liked how much more alive the universe was in gt. felt kinda star warsish sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I think it was incredibly fucked up how

Whis resolved Bulma's pregnancy.

That was so fucking bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Her name is Bra. It's pronounced in Japanese as "Bura".
    Bulla is what the dub uses (and CR for some stupid reason), though, sure.
    I'm not understanding how this is a reply to my post?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

hopefully bra is a rough fighter, as hardcore as vegeta.

that would be one thing they could do better than gt.

Her name is Bra. It's pronounced in Japanese as "Bura".
    Bulla is what the dub uses (and CR for some stupid reason), though, sure.
    Actually, japan usually doesn't use the "Ls" in their words, and usually replace the L's with "R's"

Hence why we have have, instead of Cooler, we get Coora. Or, instead of krillin, we get Kuririn.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Bulla is just another name for bra, similar as to how Chichi means tits....

Notice how Vegeta wanted to name his child after Shallots (A Vegetable), while Bulma named Bulla after a Piece of Underwear (Similar to Trunks).

It makes no sense at all, considering how many species there are and how freeza's organization owned 100's of worlds.

Beerus is a really shitty GoD if he's destroying planets based on food, and there's only a total of 28 left. At that rate, there wouldn't be anymore worlds in a few centuries, since he destroyed 2, almost 3 within a week of waking up.

This is just really shitty writing to use the excuse of using the humans and not making 3-5 new aliens ontop of the other 70. Or... they're setting it up for the wish to bring all the losing universes' worlds to U7.

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully bra is a rough fighter, as hardcore as vegeta.

that would be one thing they could do better than gt.
    I'm hoping that being birthed with the use of a God's powers, makes her special and has a side effect that she ages faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they meant 28 planets with anyone with a high power level.... because only 28 is fucking retarded

Deleted
    Am i the only one excited a bit for the next episode? Krillin, from the looks of it is stronger than before from the surprised look on gohan's face. Some of you guys were annoyed a bit at how the humans were completely left out and now that they are getting something you are arguing about a name you knew from before!

Exactly what I said. Bulla is not her name, her name is Bra. CR using dub names for the sub doesn't really help.
    Bulla and Bra are the same thing. If Bulla isn't her name then Bulma isn't Bulmas name either, by your reasoning. I literally quite literally explained it in my post and you're quoting me and repeating like a parrot as if you mentioned something new, which is why I don't understand how it's meant to be a reply to my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Am i the only one excited a bit for the next episode? Krillin, from the looks of it is stronger than before from the surprised look on gohan's face. Some of you guys were annoyed a bit at how the humans were completely left out and now that they are getting something you are arguing about a name you knew from before!
    Yes you must be the only person on this planet excited for the next episode, it's amazing they run a business with only you even excited over up coming episodes.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-03-27 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Bulla and Bra are the same thing. If Bulla isn't her name then Bulma isn't Bulmas name either, by your reasoning. I literally quite literally explained it in my post and you're quoting me and repeating like a parrot as if you mentioned something new, which is why I don't understand how it's meant to be a reply to my post.
    "Bra" is the proper way to romanize her name. Dubs just chickened out from it because they feared using women's undergarment as her name (yet somehow Trunks is fine...) even though that's the whole point of Briefs' family puns.

"Bulla" doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't fit the family puns. It's dub blaspheming the name for victorian purity reasons.

Briefs isn't a family name
    You know what I mean. Dr. Brief is the (old?) family head and the family at large is often referred by his name in the fandom.

Sigh. See below.
    (I repeated myself for a reason.)

Briefs isn't a family name
    Full of shite is why you repeated yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

whis is the one thing i have consistently liked about this show since i watched spoiler shit before the dub even released.

he's always perfect.

People talk about how much khadgar is a shit wizard, however....

WoW supreme kai, you're a pretty shit creator....