Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You didn't even understand what I wrote and dare to attack me for your misunderstanding? And you think I'm the problem? Good going, champ. You clearly must be the true Dragon Ball fan!

It's not like Goku showed the same sort of emotions at people (his family in another time line!) dying when he was fighting Goku Black or anything. That moment slipped by everyone and totally didn't excite people, it's ok.
    Or from Krillen dying from Frieza.

Exactly! He must just have been way more serious during those times...
    Guy is just a bit silly thinking Goku never showed concern for anyone mid-fight,

You didn't even understand what I wrote and dare to attack me for your misunderstanding? And you think I'm the problem? Good going, champ. You clearly must be the true Dragon Ball fan!

It's not like Goku showed the same sort of emotions at people (his family in another time line!) dying when he was fighting Goku Black or anything. That moment slipped by everyone and totally didn't excite people, it's ok.
    Look little man, my main point was all this arc Goku show zero emotions, or care about the consequence of his universe been erase, nothing, (death of his old master <<<<<<<<<< erasing his universe which include his master), that's why i said that was out of character that he suddenly care, and i never said Goku show no emotions in his past fights, so i don't care about your Goku Black exemple

My main complain was his attitude in this tournament, ignoring the weights on his shoulders and the zero emotions this arc fell for me because of his attitute

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Guy is just a bit silly thinking Goku never showed concern for anyone mid-fight,
    Where did you pull this shit from? oh wait i know, it's from your ass

I gotta agree on the point that goku doesnt care about the universe's destruction
    against freezer and buu for example he was serious cause he knew what would happen if he loses
    but atm he behaves like it's the normal budokai from his childhood

Hey guys its is true that the dvd/blue ray of the final saga of DBZ Kai was rushed and is quite bad quality ?

Goku is overconfident that they will win.

no need to worry about the erasure.

other Universe's aren't his concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    One weird thing that throws me off when it happens is when Beerus called Roshi and old man, when he himself is tremendously older than him. That may just be him thinking about mortal age though, which Roshi eclipses by being several hundred years old so I guess it's warranted if you compare it to normal people.
    Beerus is ancient but immortal god, so age doesn't have a meaning for him. Roshi is a mortal and old one at that, so from Beerus'es perspective he very much is an old man, despite being in existence much lless than him.

eh, this whole super series has goku acting much more childish and annoying than at any point in dragon ball or dragon ball z, and even GT.

it's one of the things i hate about it. many, many things.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, this whole super series has goku acting much more childish and annoying than at any point in dragon ball or dragon ball z, and even GT.
    if you follow the English dub then he is Superman yeah.

best representation of Goku in history.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-27 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku does care about people close to him

I mean he did go SSJ1 over Krillin dying
    Sacrificed himself to stop cell (temporarily)
    Eighter
    Krillin the first time
    Went mad against Zamasu/Black when they said how they brutally murdered Chichi and Goten
    Meeting Grandpa Gohan again

- - - Updated - - -

Goku has always kinda acted like this in the Japanese version. The dub really did change him up (for the better IMO)

"I wont let you destroy my world!!!!!!!!" is still amazing

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    if you follow the English dub then he is Superman yeah.

best representation of Goku in history.
    you see, that's where they originally got it right.

the original dub goku is a mix of saiyan and human, but mostly human. his saiyan blood comes out in battle and at the hint of battle, but ultimately he has human compassion and care.

goku was a low class saiyan. it makes sense that he is more prone to battlelust and less intelligent than someone like vegeta. but that was raised mostly out of him by being raised by a human. he was still kinda stupid, but mostly matured into what an adult human man would be like.

original dub goku is just a better character in every single way.

the original dub goku is a mix of saiyan and human, but mostly human. his saiyan blood comes out in battle and at the hint of battle, but ultimately he has human compassion and care.

goku was a low class saiyan. it makes sense that he is more prone to battlelust and less intelligent than someone like vegeta. but that was raised mostly out of him by being raised by a human. he was still kinda stupid, but mostly matured into what an adult human man would be like.

I don't like the dub at all.

only voice is good.

most of the people don't which is why they find DBS Goku, Japanese one, stupid and the voice acting ofc.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-27 at 02:58 PM.

"Original dub" you mean Japanese, right?

biggest reason why I dropped the dub

I puked at this

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD! NIGHTMARE TO YOU"

this one is millions of time better

"I'm a Saiyan sent from earth to defeat you. The legendary warrior, with a pure heart awakened by rage. SON GOKU... THE SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!"
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-27 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "Original dub" you mean Japanese, right?
    you know exactly what i mean.

the original japanese version will just always be an inferior character. an annoying character.

lulz, so american goku isnt only dubbed like random batman n° 2139, he is even changed as character?
    damn, poor dragonball D:

only to know, how is adapted the part where piccolo explain to goku how much he is a bad parent during cell's tournament?

Original dub Goku isn't FUNimation.
    well, funimation, whatever.

it's just a better character, by far. unless you're into childish shit.

regarding dub:
    original german db and dbz dub > all
    they fcked up with gt and kai. 99% they will also fck super

Why the hell would you remind me about this shit!
    well, I had to.

people seem to like Superman type of characters which is shit to its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit will be voiced by McCree